Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

x2 on AK having the best summers around. I have family in Palmer, and i visit them every now and then. Never been in the winter.

yah winters do get nasty up here but summers are amazing! it does blow driving around 450miles to the race track to "keep it legal" I have some nice shots of denali nat'l park and the race track as well however im still transfering files to my new computer so I wont be able to upload them until tomorrow. also nothing like late fall races under the northern lights now that is NICE!

summers are great though nothing like working on your car at 3am in 65 deg. weather and it seems like its afternoon (does play some mind games at first with ya)

so dennis we setting a bookie up for the next race :p

submitted by DrSeuss October 26, 2006
score (+1)
Ummm. Thats RYAN from DARKSIDE RACING. The same RYAN THAT OWES PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SRTFORUMS.com
Reply to this Report post to moderator

submitted by td1042k November 02, 2006
score (+1)
like over 42,000 dollar stolen

mother ****er

this stuff was copied from the replies on the streetfire site. seems like old Ryan isn't just a ricer douchebag, he's a scam artist :cool:

actually we dont owe any customers $ the person who posted that confused my company with Kustomatix (a vendor on the same forum we are) and they scammed members for 45K dollars for stage 3 kits. you can check our feedback on srtforums matter fact ill post it here for you.

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 76 - 100.0%
Members who left positive:76
Members who left negative:0

Total positive feedback: 82

Very pleased with the HID's i would deffintly recomend to anyone. thanks!
Buyer X1nicesrt4X (4) 12-10-2006
Geat HID and got here FAST ++++++++Seller!
Buyer !WildSrt4! (1) 12-08-2006
Good Guy!! DSR is the 1 stop shop for all of anyone needs
Trade Blackmamba4 (10) 11-30-2006
Help was excellent
Buyer Viper8188 (1) 11-28-2006
Went above and beyond to help, fast shipping, great communication, A++++++++++++
Buyer Spyder9071 (9) 11-28-2006
dont know how people are having trouble with the guy A+ in my books
Buyer david2345 (12) 11-01-2006
great hid
Buyer electricman (12) 11-01-2006
Fast Shipping, Great Product A++ Thanks!!
Buyer BlueStage2 (1) 09-12-2006
hes a good guy, would do business again with him A+++
Buyer srt4shizzzle (3) 04-23-2006
outstanding 60-1 kit and installation
Buyer androtaker (1) 04-05-2006
Great Seller, Great Product
Buyer Drifter00 (1) 04-02-2006
A+
Buyer lilazndemon20 (14) 04-01-2006
Great seller, very good communication.
Buyer Sarty4 (51) 03-20-2006
great vendor
Buyer RomanAround (5) 03-07-2006
Kept his word on things and was very businesslike. Thank you.
Trade GooberMT (35) 03-07-2006
Ryan tried hard to get my fog lights on time for installation. Thanks!
Buyer SRT_Rocks (1) 02-24-2006
great customer service and great turbo kit.
Buyer dipstickinva (5) 02-14-2006
awesome seller fast shipping A+
Buyer BoostedNeon04 (6) 01-26-2006
good seller
Buyer inojoking (10) 01-20-2006
got a turbo kit from ryan,very nice kit,awsome price and awsome customer serv!
Buyer Ghowie (30) 01-20-2006
Awesome seller. Quick shipment. Will definately do business again.
Buyer timothy_21 (3) 01-19-2006
Really good seller.
Buyer Morphin (12) 01-18-2006
Super Fast shipping. Awesome pricing. Thx much : )
Buyer addictedtosin (68) 01-08-2006
Thanks for the .50 Trim Ryan! Awesome kit and next day delivery! A++++
Buyer SRT_Nate (15) 01-02-2006
I bought a 50 Trim turbo kit. Great seller, very helpful. I'd be a repete buyer.
Buyer MovingViolation (8) 12-27-2005
prefect transactions great guy
Buyer inojoking (10) 12-23-2005
Godd buyer Fast payment A++++
Seller bigdubesrt4 (13) 12-21-2005
I am very happy with the product A+ and at a great price!!
Buyer LORDHELMET_1 (13) 12-20-2005
Great Price for an Intercooler! Slow transaction, but worth the wait!
Buyer xsnyperx (5) 12-12-2005
great guy i would recommend any to him very professional
Buyer ghost-1 (7) 11-28-2005
Communication could've been better but he had internet issues so no complaints!!
Buyer WED21 (2) 11-26-2005
Great seller, excellent customer service, will def. do business again.
Buyer YoTaZ84 (14) 11-14-2005
This CCA FMIC is sweet! Quick transaction
Buyer shane0008 (0) 11-06-2005
Was a smooth transaction with good communication. Thanks
Trade taco (31) 10-31-2005
Thanks for the CCA group buy...worth the wait!
Buyer Rusted04 (17) 10-20-2005
GREAT SELLER! I love my 8000k VHO HID Headlights!
Buyer BOOOST ALMIGHTY (12) 10-12-2005
bought a CF armrest from him,quick shipping,Can't wait for the other pieces!
Buyer Ghowie (30) 10-09-2005
Awesome deal, fast shipping, no messing around would do business again
Buyer busarich (16) 10-02-2005
Thanks for the CCA Group Buy... Ryan... Thanks You!!!
Buyer RedEuroNeon (6) 09-30-2005
Great transaction! Good guy to deal with.
Seller Tim@TKmotorsports (66) 09-28-2005
love my cca direct fit, great seller
Buyer qdiddy (7) 09-24-2005
I love the CCA FMIC and the price thanks again!
Buyer blueV2srt (14) 09-23-2005
Great Price on 2 HID Kits. Great guy to deal with.
Buyer gngsta531 (1) 09-14-2005
Very trustworthy seller, excellent to deal with...Thanks Darksyde!!
Buyer Jpro (1) 09-09-2005
Great group buy saved lots of $$$. Thanks
Buyer RomanAround (5) 09-08-2005
CCA FMIC Awesome GB!! Thanks!!
Buyer integratedsrt4 (12) 09-07-2005
best groupbuy EVAR!!
Buyer FtBraggSrt4 (4) 09-01-2005
set us up with an awsome group buy!!! Your the man!!!
Buyer AGPsrt (26) 09-01-2005
kept us informed the whole time w/ timely updates.
Buyer SumthXtrm (1) 09-01-2005
CCA FMIC - GREAT GROUP BUY SAVED LOTS OF MONEY
Buyer ntsrt (3) 08-31-2005
AWESOME JOB
Buyer BlatallicSRT (21) 08-31-2005
Good buy, fast shipping. Trusted seller
Buyer bodizapha13 (17) 08-30-2005
The best ever!!
Buyer albone (4) 08-30-2005
good guy, nice price
Buyer agamemnon5150 (18) 08-30-2005
Bought stock boost gauge, was as descibed, looks great, thanks.
Buyer Bionic (4) 08-16-2005
Ryan answered all my questions, fast ship, great product!!
Buyer Blue Rocket (8) 07-20-2005
Great transaction!
Buyer Trub (15) 07-18-2005
Excellent person to deal with A+++ Shipped fast and in great condition!
Buyer dave2521 (9) 07-17-2005
Payed fast, Ryan is awesome
Seller whitewid0w (11) 07-10-2005
Quick shipping and rims in good condition. Thanks!
Buyer FrankMcKeever (18) 07-08-2005
Bought STAGE 2 BADGE sent money asap A++++++++++++++++++ ASSET to THE FORUMS !
Seller Shifty (53) 07-02-2005
purchased st2w/0 toys payed paypal A++++++
Seller Lagzilla (25) 06-30-2005
A+++ Ebayer opps.. SRTForumser!!
Seller LowNSlowNeon (17) 06-28-2005
great buyer immediate payment A++++
Seller slow04srt4 (73) 06-24-2005
Quick payment and easy to deal with!
Seller dubgunit (29) 05-20-2005
GREAT VENDOR AND EXCELLENT PRODUCT. HIDs are LOOKING GOOD!!
Buyer HybridKid (3) 05-07-2005
Nice Turbonetics BOV
Buyer tg123 (7) 04-21-2005
Fast buyer, good guy!
Seller riven (21) 04-17-2005
Quick shipping great price - Always kept in contact BIG PLUS
Buyer alpine (1) 04-15-2005
sold me a egt gauge at a very good price... great seller!
Buyer yashin (1) 04-14-2005
very fast payment
Seller Srtking5 (1) 04-10-2005
Good guy to Deal with! Thanks again! Enjoy!
Seller uncivilracer (17) 03-31-2005
great guy, great communication, easy to deal with!!!!!!
Buyer SEEYA (12) 03-29-2005
Easy to work with,communication was great,would buy from again
Buyer dodgeboywonder (13) 03-18-2005
Great communication through out the transaction
Buyer Grunge (9) 03-15-2005
Shipped ever so fast!!! This guy is great!!!!
Buyer dojaman666 (14) 02-24-2005
Very quick payment and easy to get a hold of.
Seller spacemanchiff (1) 02-18-2005
Nice guy, stands by his stuff
Buyer dojaman666 (14) 02-17-2005
Sent turbo quickly
Sent the wasteage quickly
He is sure and quick about transactions........makes it so much easier.
Seller illicit (6) 02-15-2005
He purchased a turbo & some associated parts from me
Seller -ND4SPD- (23) 01-09-2005

YUP SURE LOOKS LIKE IM A SCAMMER DOESNT IT know your facts next time before you start calling people out because spreading rumors is not a wise thing to do.

Ha, I would be pissy too if I spent 50k on a piece of **** that got smashed by a wagon :p

edit: "know your facts next time before you start calling people out"

I am not the one that called out a 10 second GN with my 14 second 1000 hp Neon ;) Know your facts buddy. Buick>you.

I never spent 50K on my car... but seeing as your the one in here calling everyone out what does 'your' money pit run? you know its people like you that cause conflict between car enthusiasts. first off where the hell do you come from calling me a ricer douchebag, you dont know me, you dont know my car and you sure as hell dont have the common IQ to even be allowed to post in this thread.

2nd off So how do you know what was put into my car. YOU HAVENT THE CLUE. and as for the wagon there is a rematch ready for next spring when it thaws out up here. we have fixed the main issues with the car (lines that blew off and what not) and we have finished up some other things that needed to be done I.E. TUNING.

seriously go comb your mullet, grab your 6 pack of miller high life and go wrap your car around a telephone pole. most of the people on here have a good personality and know how to not be the "E-Thug" of the world wide web. so unless you have some useful information or generally on topic words you would like to post, LEAVE. nobody wants to start this into a flame fest as this race was about 2 local guys putting up or shuting up. thats it and thats all.

I am not the one that called out a 10 second GN with my 14 second 1000 hp Neon ;) Know your facts buddy. Buick>you.

BTW its not 1000hp never said it was. what I did say was the block thats going in it for next season can handle 1000hp safely as its race tested to 1400 by Darrell cox (driver of the team mopar SRT-4).

and the srt is not a 14 second car.. hell it ran 12s with a massive boost leak and a horrible street tune while on blizzak snow tires.

listen faggot, this is turbobuick.com, not ricerexcuses.com

you are an idiot for calling out that GN in the first place, and an even bigger idiot for doing it while you have massive boost leaks, torn up clutch, blizzaks, blah blah blah...

calling everyone out? i haven't called anyone out. I just thought it funny that those comments were on the streetfire vid.

much like the guy that destroyed you with his wagon, I have no idea what my TA runs at the track. Our track got shut down before I got the AFR heads, supercharger and nitrous on it. I am sure it would be enough to take out your mean ass 14 second drag skittle though on less than 10psi. Maybe I should get a bunch of my Honda Civic driving buddies to mark off a 1/4 mile (measured by odomoters probably, lol) and use that to judge how fast my car is. Obviously that's the most accurate way to find out how fast a car is :rolleyes:

BTW its not 1000hp never said it was. what I did say was the block thats going in it for next season can handle 1000hp safely as its race tested to 1400 by Darrell cox (driver of the team mopar SRT-4).

QUOTE]

can i ask when darrel cox ever made 1400 hp on his neon blocks? I happen to know the tuner that tuned his engines. the biggest problem on the srt-4 block is the main caps are junk if ya try to make a bunch of HP. on this new block you got from DCR does it have the straps on the main caps?

QUOTE]

can i ask when darrel cox ever made 1400 hp on his neon blocks? I happen to know the tuner that tuned his engines. the biggest problem on the srt-4 block is the main caps are junk if ya try to make a bunch of HP. on this new block you got from DCR does it have the straps on the main caps?

here are the specs on the stroker kit that we are doing.

DCR 2.6L SRT 4.160 STROKER SPECS

CRANKSHAFT

The DCR Stroker Kit starts out with a brand new SRT-4 crankshaft in which we machine offset the rod journal to increase stroke to a total of 4.160 inches or 105.66 millimeters. This brings the total displacement with a stock bore of 3.446 to 155.19 cubic inches or 2.543 liters and in the automotive industry this would round out to a 2.6 liter. By machine offset we reduce the rod journal down to 1.7713 inches which is a safe diameter proven by the 4G63 engines. We also include in the machine offset a larger radius at the edge of the journals which in turn strengthens the journal connecting to the crankshaft. The big end rod width is increased to 1.0475 inches to utilize a better quality, wider bearing surface. Nonetheless, the DCR Custom custom coated rod bearings are .034 inches wider than O.E. and are a tri-metal design that we have proven over 1400HP in Brent Rau’s 6-second 4G63 Eclipse. While the DCR custom coated main bearing retain their standard size. The crankshaft is micro polished, oil journals chamfered, balanced and then goes through a special process of Ion Nitride. This process reacts with the factory casting and brings the crank up to be twice the strength of stock. The O.E. crankshaft is known throughout our racing program to get weaker throughout its cycles. After the Ion Nitride process the crankshaft does not decline in strength any longer. This process brings the crankshaft up to the strength that we have seen on the Madi cranks, which was a limited edition and are no longer available. If we bring the bore size up to 3.466 inches combined with the 4.160 stroke this displaces the engine to 157.00 cubic inches which is a 2.573 liter. If we bring the bore size up to 3.486 inches combined with the 4.160 stroke this displaces the engine to 158.81 cubic inches which is a 2.602 liter. With this in mind, we offer the stoker with a stock bore piston, .020 over and a .040 over. This kit is balanced and with all the parts weighed in, (keeping piston speed and forces in mind) we can safely rev this combination up to 8500RPM (depending on your particular application- email us to verify your combination).

PISTONS

The DCR custom pistons are 2618 alloy, weighing 335 to 360 grams depending on bore size. These pistons have a compression of 8.6:1 and we custom machine the pistons in house to accommodate any custom compression ratios depending on any customer compression requests. These pistons have a unique shaped dish which maximizes the effect of push on the piston during the combustion stroke. These pistons also have valve pockets to accommodate cam sizes up to 18’s Crane Cams with over .100 pistons to valve clearance depending on cam timing. Our pistons feature custom notches for the oil squirters and counter weights. They receive our signature coating, ceramic dish and CT-10 coated skirts. The ring grooves receive an ultra groove process which is a special ring groove machining process that provides near perfect groove flatness and surface finish. These tolerances are held to millionths of an inch. Above the top ring groove, the piston receives contact reduction grooves. The purpose of machining these grooves is to reduce the amount of contact area against the cylinder wall when the piston “rocks overâ€. Contact reduction also serves to disrupt the flame travel into the crevice area thus helping to reduce detonation. An accumulator groove is machined into the land between the top and second ring. It provides additional volume where residual combustion gases that have “blown by†the top ring can collect. This additional volume helps to reduce pressure between the top and second ring, thus aiding in top ring seal and minimizing ring flutter. Pistons have double pin oilers which deliver twice the amount of oil to the wrist pin as compared to a single pin oiler. The pin bore finish is precisely honed to obtain a clearance of .0008 inches between wrist pin and pin bore. The wrist pins are .866 in diameter and are the same pins that we use at over 1200HP in our race car. These pistons feature a 1.400 compression height which brings the piston to .025 just below the deck. The rings are a low tension design freeing up horsepower on the strokes of the pistons, not necessary to seal. We custom set ring end gaps for your particular bore in house. These rings are also proven well over 1200HP in our racing program.

CONNECTING RODS

The DCR custom rods are H-beam design, 4340 steel (vacuum degassed to remove impurities) and are manufactured from a two-piece forging. The forging process forces the grain into a shape of a connecting rod, resulting in a superior fatigue life. They receive a multi-stage heat treat and are shot peened to stress relieve the metal. Each forging is x-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed to ensure quality. The rod cap is forged separately so that the grain runs perpendicular to the load forces, which strengthens the rods. These rods have silicon bronze bushings for floating piston pins. These rods are equipped with 3/8†ARP 2000 Bolts. The rod length is 5.900 due to the increase in stroke. These rods are engineered to withstand up to 1000HP.

SIGNATURE PRODUCTS

Here at DCR there were many trials to displace the SRT-4 over the past four years. With the aid of custom engine building software, exclusive to DCR, we developed the stroker kit that maximizes the effective push of the piston on the combustion stroke. Our software has shown combustion gain efficiencies between 20-40%. Expect gains of up to 30% HP and Torque depending on your specific tuning and combinations (cylinder head, camshaft, engine management, fuel system, turbo, etc). After several attempts, countless hours and a lot of R&D, we developed this kit that would offer the enthusiast and engine builder a bullet proof solution of displacing the SRT-4 to a 2.6 liter. This kit comes complete as a rotating assembly which features crankshaft, pistons, rods, bearings, wrist pins, rings and a detailed installation sheet. A stock block should receive a good hone job and deck checked for flatness and requires no machining or notching of the block. This is a true drop in package. However, we highly recommend for the Do-It-Yourselfers to send bedplate to DCR to receive the Billet Bedplate Strap Kit and Crank Stud Kit to ensure crankshaft stability due to the increase in stroke and the additional forces (thee beastly horsepower and torque) that this kit offers.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Darrell Cox

listen faggot, this is turbobuick.com, not ricerexcuses.com

you are an idiot for calling out that GN in the first place, and an even bigger idiot for doing it while you have massive boost leaks, torn up clutch, blizzaks, blah blah blah...

calling everyone out? i haven't called anyone out. I just thought it funny that those comments were on the streetfire vid.

much like the guy that destroyed you with his wagon, I have no idea what my TA runs at the track. Our track got shut down before I got the AFR heads, supercharger and nitrous on it. I am sure it would be enough to take out your mean ass 14 second drag skittle though on less than 10psi. Maybe I should get a bunch of my Honda Civic driving buddies to mark off a 1/4 mile (measured by odomoters probably, lol) and use that to judge how fast my car is. Obviously that's the most accurate way to find out how fast a car is :rolleyes:

meh, sounds like someone has some issues.

anyway back on topic.

I could really care less what people make fun of me for.. I can be proud enough to say "mommy and daddy" didnt buy me my car.. hell I have had to work for everything I own paid 400 for my 1st car (49 Chrysler windsor) fixed it up and sold it to buy my 69 El Camino then sold that for my starion.. started saving for my riviera and so on so forth. some of these guys like to toss the word "ricer this ricer that" out on the table or in the case of the guy who was running his hole about me a few posts back I could care less as he proved his maturity level is that of a 3yr old "Fagggot ass ricer" you sound like the typical domestic driving teenager who things his v6 mustang is the ****. grow up and get a life.

as for the track we are planning to do a few attack runs when the winter is over (its warm today -6 and snowing) but that wont be until march timeframe.

until then i guess ill take the flaming from the select few on here and let them make their selfs look like asses instead of grown ass adults.

Just a quick question.... Do you consider any car "ricey"? If so, what would that be?

I think a lot of car enthusiasts equate what they see on The Fast and the Furious as ricers and your choice of car may be guilty by association.

I could really care less what people make fun of me for.. I can be proud enough to say "mommy and daddy" didnt buy me my car.. hell I have had to work for everything I own paid 400 for my 1st car (49 Chrysler windsor) fixed it up and sold it to buy my 69 El Camino then sold that for my starion.. started saving for my riviera and so on so forth. some of these guys like to toss the word "ricer this ricer that" out on the table or in the case of the guy who was running his hole about me a few posts back I could care less as he proved his maturity level is that of a 3yr old "Fagggot ass ricer" you sound like the typical domestic driving teenager who things his v6 mustang is the ****. grow up and get a life.

as for the track we are planning to do a few attack runs when the winter is over (its warm today -6 and snowing) but that wont be until march timeframe.

until then i guess ill take the flaming from the select few on here and let them make their selfs look like asses instead of grown ass adults.

get out of alaska. haha. tooooo cold man. Come down here to NY where the sh*t talking stops after about a day. Theres always someone out there faster and better. With the populaion density so high and no track, you'll find a street race any where. Especially being that there was a track a few years ago and all thoes 8-9 second cars are still around.

I hope you weren't talking about mommy and daddy buyin my car for me. I also am on car # 11 and bought every one with my own $. Did i mention im a proud sponser of Visa and Mastercard? hahaha.

A ricer is defined differently by everyone. I think anything with a turbo is not rice unless its a honda. For some reason they just sound bad and i hate them. I love imports (supra, VR4, rx7, TT300Z, skyline, 240's) I have 2 s13 240 sx's and i love em. Rear wheel drive 300 HP = not rice.

Just a quick question.... Do you consider any car "ricey"? If so, what would that be?

I think a lot of car enthusiasts equate what they see on The Fast and the Furious as ricers and your choice of car may be guilty by association.

Sure I call certain cars "rice" any car that has a type R sticker and its not a type R or GT-R or what ever, the guys with big ass aluminum wings on FWD cars (even alot of RWD cars that do not need them), the guys with 1000 bazillion neon lights everywhere, guys who have stickers on their car for parts that are not actually on it, ghetto cars with unpainted body kits that look like ass you know those types.

as for my car being associated with FATF there was never a SRT-4 or even a neon in the FATF (to my understanding at least).

now just because I have a monster turbo "for a 4cyl" and quite a bit of mods I do not think im the worlds baddest racer or worlds biggest johnson slinger no need as there is always someone faster..

I think alot of you will change your tone and attitude when the car is finally finished up this winter and you see what the car is capable of..you would be suprised what a little 4cyl neon can do. granted it will not blow your mind or make you sell your GN or domestic V8 for one..but it will show you how the whole "modding" thing began..

let me put this into perspective so that some of the older tuners will see where I and many others are comming from.

back in the 30s,40s,50s and so on the younger guys would get hand me down or low dollar beaters and then upgrade parts to make the car faster.

thats what we are doing now with these 4cyl as alot of people have steered clear of the old school domestics due to prices, knowledge (i.e. wtf is a nail haid or wtf is push rod motor) granted some of these guys have no clue how this whole world started and how some of the rat rods and high boys began the whole street racing scene.. hell I know about 30 guys who I used to race with had no clue how this stuff went down and how things were in the 'old days'. I had to show them a few things ranging from some older movies (american grafitti, hollywood knights and so on mad max yadda yadda) then show them some old photo's from my father and grandfathers rides. when they learned about the past they were mind boggled and started to understand a little more of the history of racing and modding cars.

get out of alaska. haha. tooooo cold man. Come down here to NY where the sh*t talking stops after about a day. Theres always someone out there faster and better. With the populaion density so high and no track, you'll find a street race any where. Especially being that there was a track a few years ago and all thoes 8-9 second cars are still around.

I hope you weren't talking about mommy and daddy buyin my car for me. I also am on car # 11 and bought every one with my own $. Did i mention im a proud sponser of Visa and Mastercard? hahaha.

A ricer is defined differently by everyone. I think anything with a turbo is not rice unless its a honda. For some reason they just sound bad and i hate them. I love imports (supra, VR4, rx7, TT300Z, skyline, 240's) I have 2 s13 240 sx's and i love em. Rear wheel drive 300 HP = not rice.

not bad I myself have a sr20DET powered B13 sentra with T25 turbo (ball bearing).

as for the "proud sponsor of visa and mastercard" I tend to steer clear as when I put it on paper and realize a 3000 dollar part will eventually cost me around 5200 after interested if I pay the min its just not worth it lol.

not bad I myself have a sr20DET powered B13 sentra with T25 turbo (ball bearing).

as for the "proud sponsor of visa and mastercard" I tend to steer clear as when I put it on paper and realize a 3000 dollar part will eventually cost me around 5200 after interested if I pay the min its just not worth it lol.

sweet. My buddy has the sentra w/ the SR. Moves pretty good since its so light. Im going to have the s14 notchtop in the s13, VLSD, FMIC, 3" DP and exhaust, FP and a tune. Should be fun. Its dropped 2 inches all around with ebaich struts and springs. Only have 70k miles on the car. Garage kept since 1991 never seen snow. :)

I wouldnt be running off at the mouth as your car is also based off of a base model buick regal lol... not much to say for that either.. the GN is like the SRT in many aspects. its the performance model of both. you do not go around saying "I own a regal" as people would thing ok grandpa..

Uhhh.....how many SRT-4's were there in the Bush Grand National Series? I could swear there wer'ent any. There were quite a few Turbo Buicks though.

The Regal has HERITAGE. Don't confuse them.

Sorry, got tired of reading. Glad you both are having fun though, I'm entertained.:biggrin: