Huge Parts List, selling 31 yrs of Parts collecting, get it while you can!

Hello T-type,
Did you ever find some valve covers ? I've got a nice set posted on the For Sale thread , here ?
Just wonder'n ?
.....Richie
Got some GN1's , don't know if I'll use them...Do you have something Chromed or Polished

No , unfortunate not. They are an OEM set off'n my very low mileage engine. I installed ' Offenhauser's ' that a Pal o' mine gave to me. Mostly 'cuz they Look :cool: on my ' Hybrid ' CJ5 engine Bay .......:sneaky:

I need the ac piece that goes under the steering column for a gray interior car. Not sure if it’s gn specific

Someone thought they needed mine more than I did , and the black trim piece that goes under there if possible ?

Attachments

• DA11BA0A-6644-4E69-A780-2C291C481C58.jpeg
    DA11BA0A-6644-4E69-A780-2C291C481C58.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 57
I need the ac piece that goes under the steering column for a gray interior car. Not sure if it’s gn specific

Someone thought they needed mine more than I did , and the black trim piece that goes under there if possible ?

That’s the “ball cooler” panel. GL with your search.

I have gray trim under the dash and also have the black piece also. what's your zip code?

do you have main accessory bracket for 84-85 available? If so would you have a photo?