HUGE parts list GNX parts and NEW GM some used

got it,eblems,motor mounts rjc power plate last strip sold

list updated

all parts being shipped sat thanks to all that buy

You mean nothing you WANT to do. You SHOULD have put that in your first post not the day after. If you had posted your paypal info and payment total first that would be a different story. Just an excuse. Clearly not a stand up thing to do or a stand up seller. Mike

Smoke, what is going on here, I asked if items I listed were all set and u said yes and to paypal 450 for a package deal. Now u say I'm not getting emblems, u said first to paypal gets the parts, I already had u sell a bumper strip to someone else after I said I wanted it.
Now you can't change my deal after i paid you including shipping and fees especially after i already lost out on one of my strips because you sold it to someone else.... Am I getting another rub strip also now or what is going on here, you told me a price and a parts list was agreed on...???? Waiting on your answer to this one

Smoke, what is going on here, I asked if items I listed were all set and u said yes and to paypal 450 for a package deal. Now u say I'm not getting emblems, u said first to paypal gets the parts, I already had u sell a bumper strip to someone else after I said I wanted it.
Now you can't change my deal after i paid you including shipping and fees especially after i already lost out on one of my strips because you sold it to someone else.... Am I getting another rub strip also now or what is going on here, you told me a price and a parts list was agreed on...???? Waiting on your answer to this one
I NEVER said you were not getting emblems you were the first to pay for them they are YOURS.

I have people emailing me PM's and posting in thread, only FAIR way is to do first one that PAYS! I had 7 people on the radiator ALL said I will take it and now I here nothing, NO ONE paid. should I wait for the first guy? I updated the parts list as things sold. seems fair than you know its sold.
And I refuned right away to the emblem people.

I NEVER said you were not getting emblems you were the first to pay for them they are YOURS.

I have people emailing me PM's and posting in thread, only FAIR way is to do first one that PAYS! I had 7 people on the radiator ALL said I will take it and now I here nothing, NO ONE paid. should I wait for the first guy? I updated the parts list as things sold. seems fair than you know its sold.
And I refuned right away to the emblem people.

Wow, no response about when you posted your paypal address and total for me. Thought I would see a post here saying you were going to don the RIGHT thing and put me in my proper place for the emblems. Once again, NOT a stand up guy or a stand up seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I call a car dealer tell them I want a car over the internet. I come in the next day and its sold! should I be mad Nope no money exchange hands. Untill its paid for its not sold I gave you a price nd paypal address you waited 24 hours to pay. when i tell someone im buying something I do it right away. Sorry your so bent out of shape. you waited to long I with with a sure sale in the guy that paid

So I call a car dealer tell them I want a car over the internet. I come in the next day and its sold! should I be mad Nope no money exchange hands. Untill its paid for its not sold I gave you a price nd paypal address you waited 24 hours to pay. when i tell someone im buying something I do it right away. Sorry your so bent out of shape. you waited to long I with with a sure sale in the guy that paid

Completly different thing. A car dealer is open for business and you know how to pay and how much. I had to ask for paypal info and shipping cost as it was not listed BY YOU. AGAIN Lousy thing to do, Lousy seller, lousy excuse. You have the opportunity to make it right but clearly are not couragous enough to do it. Mike

If you are not going to be reasonable and a person of character, maybe you should not sell things on a board for people who share a common interest and is based on trust. You offered a product at a price(set by you) then provide me a link for the product at over twice the cost. Again, shows little common sense or respect. Once again, You have/had the option to do the right thing and choose not to do it. Mike

If you are not going to be reasonable and a person of character, maybe you should not sell things on a board for people who share a common interest and is based on trust. You offered a product at a price(set by you) then provide me a link for the product at over twice the cost. Again, shows little common sense or respect. Once again, You have/had the option to do the right thing and choose not to do it. Mike
I gave you the info 5 MIN after you posted than you WAIT 25 HOURS and I HERE NOTHING sorry they are sold call KIRBAN nothing more I can do

AGAIN, NOT A STAND UP GUY AND YOU KNOW IT. IF YOU HAD POSTED YOUR PAYMNET INFO FIRST AND PAYMENT WASNT SENT I COULD UNDERSTAND. BUT YOU DIDNT. GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF THE BOARD MEMBERS WHO DEAL WITH YOU. ONE STATED YOU SOLD SOMETHING FROM UNDER HIM ALSO. MIKE

here are tracking numbers all Fedx
Chris R 755666115080523 due there Thurs
Nick Z 755666115080530 due there Wed
David P 755666115080509 due there Wed
Kent A 755666115080585 and 755666115080592 due there Wed
Gary D 755666115080516 due there Thurs
John V 755666115080646 due there Wed
Rob D 755666115080622 and 755666115080639 due there Wed