HUGE LIST converted to V8

Would you post how much you are looking to get for the IAC Angle block.
90 IAC billet angle boss????

I can't see what the difference is! OH well lost sale.

I am with you on that. I sent him a PM and never respond, I then post on here and no respond. I am F*****king pissed off when DUMB mother f&*&*&*kers think they have the best sh!t in the world and they want you to climb mountains to get it. F&*k that, you can keep your ****.

Parts

I don't get it you took all that time to type all that sh!t and you can't reply on the thered.We have to open e.mail and send a e.mail then wait for a e.mail. I don't get it.like i said lost sale ill go some were eles.

I guess i'm supposed to stop running my quarter million yearly diesel repair business to sit in from of the computer and respond to pm's on six different forums! Get a life.

Lol common sense ill leave it at that . Your parting a car out on a forum , never stated you dont want pms and expect no one to pm you . Im done...

I just purchased a bunch of stuff from this guy. I am a very leery forum buyer, so I had him call me. He is cool and sounds on the level; plus his prices are very reasonable.

sold

1. 45 billet vacc block for stock vaccumm setup -
2.crank sensor w/bracket, used -
3. 90 IAC billet angle boss -
4. injector harness caspers upgrade kit -
5.Alternator 200amp powerbasterds -
6.TPS like new -
7.IAC like new -
8.295 throttle body 70mm polished, used -
9.200 upper plenum/doghouse 70mm polished used -
10.220 front cover aftermarket with oil pump and oil filter housing -
500 rg-45 external wastegate used

I just purchased a bunch of stuff from this guy. I am a very leery forum buyer, so I had him call me. He is cool and sounds on the level; plus his prices are very reasonable.

I have dealt with Matt for years. He is a stand up No BS person. He runs a Diesel repair shop. He doesn't sell Buick parts for a living. For a while there I thought he bought Buick parts for a living ;)

I have dealt with Matt for years. He is a stand up No BS person. He runs a Diesel repair shop. He doesn't sell Buick parts for a living. For a while there I thought he bought Buick parts for a living ;)

Thank you Brian, this is the only forum I've had an issue with the parts I have posted I really don't understand it.

Funny that you say that, I can remember how much money and the number of calls I placed to you years back while I was building the car, can't say I regret it. A experience is still an experience... and your advice was always top notch!

I wish you great holidays. You have been through a ton of **** more than most can speak of and I wish you and yours the best!

let me know if you want anything else got the balancer on the bench...

And I'm glad you feel that way, if your not 100% cool with what you bought you've got my # and I'll stand behind it. need anything else? :)