HUGE BARN FIND ****TWINS****

Congratulations. Amazing find. This is the part of the car hobby I love the most (outside of the driving). Have fun brining them back. Shouldn't be too bad.

Hey guys, The cars are tucked away here in Moore Oklahoma with shawn mathews and myself. If you ever get to town let us know and you can stop by and take a look. Hot Rod magazine is coming to do a story on them in a week and we had a few news places want to do stories on them. We appreciate everyone's excitement. We are on cloud 9.

A coworker that I rarely see (construction) called me this morning to tell me someone found 2 gn's brand new out in the middle of nowhere, he's not even into them.. Guess this story is making its rounds.

A coworker that I rarely see (construction) called me this morning to tell me someone found 2 gn's brand new out in the middle of nowhere, he's not even into them.. Guess this story is making its rounds.

I don't know how many people have sent me a link to this story! It's been insane! Oddly enough I don't think it was the same story / link except for maybe twice and I know at least 10 to 12 people (if not more have sent me links). It's been on Fox News, every car enthusiast site and more.

This story is a Ho Fo Sho!! Gotta love all the attention this little story has brought to the Turbo Buick World! I love it and I hope they keep on keeping on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk