HR passenger side mount

outatime86

Does anyone local have a passenger side HR motor mount? Would rather buy local then new. Cash in hand and I'll drive to you. THANKS in advance.
I believe its part # HR0103

My new 3.5" TA downpipe still hit the frame, I have a drivers side HR mount installed, now I suspect the stock passenger side mount is toast. If its rubber
is as bad as my old body mounts I changed out, its completely gone.

Also upon removal of my china 3.5" dp, I could see the puck wasn't sealing correctly and is the main cause of my slow and limited boost build.
The TA dp's puck doesn't line up perfectly (its close but not a solid seal) with the precision exhaust housing. I will be getting a DP block off plate and
drilling out a hole specific to my new TA downpipe. Used some grease and was able to see quite clearly where it was off.

Mount went in just fine, actually took less then an hour start to finish. Not to bad! Jacked up the oil pan with a block of wood n jack on the passenger side after the long bolt from the mount was removed. Disconnected battery, but didn't have to remove the starter maybe because my DP was out of the car so I had plenty of room.