hows everyone cooking their turkey

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
just made the brine we do the William and Sonoma's brine and then their paste on outside bake with herbs, apple, onion, and garlic stuffed inside, best turkey I've ever had
been doing it for couple years now can't beat the brine

Happy Thanksgiving you animals...LOL. We always use a turkey bag and bake ours and prep a couple of ways separate the skin and slather all the butter between the skin and meat. Other way is to get sage and/or rosemary and wrap it around thick pats of butter and cut slits in the turkey in a few places and then shove the butter/herb down in slits. And always use thick cut peppered bacon......a whole dam pack......MURICA....... and drape it across the bird making a layer and the drippings off of the bird/bacon make the best gravy ever!!!

Happy Thanksgiving you animals...LOL. We always use a turkey bag and bake ours and prep a couple of ways separate the skin and slather all the butter between the skin and meat. Other way is to get sage and/or rosemary and wrap it around thick pats of butter and cut slits in the turkey in a few places and then shove the butter/herb down in slits. And always use thick cut peppered bacon......a whole dam pack......MURICA....... and drape it across the bird making a layer and the drippings off of the bird/bacon make the best gravy ever!!!
Yup, bacon on the bird and gravy from the drippings. Can't wait.:)

Charbroil Big Easy oil-less fryer. Comes out as crispy as real deep fried without the possibility or burning the house down lol.

Did these Saturday for our early Thanksgiving with friends.

One traditional smoked and a second split and Cajun seasoning

388ea31c9d730770858c7a2c1a07e053.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just made the brine we do the William and Sonoma's brine and then their paste on outside bake with herbs, apple, onion, and garlic stuffed inside, best turkey I've ever had
about the same as this. I do after the first of the year when turkey go sale I will pick a few twenty plus lbs birds and split and smoke. They come out wonderful as well.

Sold I'm going your route, how do you prep the apple onion garlic ? Chop it all up or???

I get the brine form them I just stuff the bird with all that stuff
they have a jar of it and you boil it with water then add more water and apple cider to cool it off the bag and brine for 12 hours
be careful did one for 24 and it was a little too salty
im sure you can fine a similar brining recipe online
my wife went to some class at their store couple years ago and been doing ever since
ive smoked em fried em but nothing like an oven baked one
rough chop on my stuffing just quarters and whole garlic
butter butter like the bacon idea

they sell out of that shit down here , think its called the autumn blend , its boozy but great, try for Christmas they make a puoutry pack of herbs here at Publix sage, rosemary, and theme
I love to eat thats all I got left in life is eating and my car haha

Man never knew a turkey could come out so good, even better 2 days later, the bacon brine apples herbs all great advice thanks.. any tips for a Christmas ham?