How to PROVE GNX #348 is a Real GNX?

GNregistry

I am in the process of trying to sell my GNX #348. I do not have the window sticker, and several of the potential buyers are asking me how I can prove that it is a real GNX. Besides, the unique parts that are included on a GNX, is there any documentation I can obtain indicating that my VIN was indeed GNX #348?

Thanks for your help.

To prove its a GNX

Pull off your drivers side door panel, there should be a build sheet for your car. It will have your VIN# and it should also have "GNX" on it. If its not in your door then check the bottom of the back seat or inside the headliner. That build sheet is in there.......happy searching

I am in the process of trying to sell my GNX #348. I do not have the window sticker, and several of the potential buyers are asking me how I can prove that it is a real GNX. Besides, the unique parts that are included on a GNX, is there any documentation I can obtain indicating that my VIN was indeed GNX #348?

Thanks for your help.

there are a few of us that have the original list of matching numbers for the cars------i.e. vins, turbo #'s, engine #'s, intercooler #'s vs GNX #------ virtually impossible to fake......... RC

Fyi

Thanks for your help.

Just a FYI i have blank window stickers that you type in your VIN # GNX # Dealer's name & city of where the car was delivered/purchased. And there you have a Window Sticker.
GNX548

your rpo sticker in trunk will have your vin and also has specific codes for the gnx , look for T2L which was shipping to ASC

Last edited: