How to join syty.net?

I joined yesterday and can log in and log out but that is all, I cannot even subscribe to a forum.

WOW! Too funny, getting approved on this board for the SyTy Board! I dig it!!

Hey guys, I've been eye balling a Typhoon here and I too have been waiting on activation for a couple of weeks now. I am registered and my log in is "seedling" again and my email is phillipburnett@hotmail.com. I keep getting, "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum." Therefore I was hoping that you all might be able to help me out?!

Thanks in advance for any help / assistance you might be able to offer!!

Thanks,
Phillip
!

Last edited:
WOW! Too funny, getting approved on this board for the SyTy Board! I dig it!!

Hey guys, I've been eye balling a Typhoon here and I too have been waiting on activation for a weeks now. I am registered and my log in is "seedling" again and my email is phillipburnett@hotmail.com. I keep getting, "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum." Therefore I was hoping that you all might be able to help me out?!

Thanks in advance for any help / assistance you might be able to offer!!

Thanks,
Phillip
!

would like to join SYTY. User name Syc0914. Email petwelli5@aol. thx
I just checked and that account does not exist. It my have gotten purged before it was seen by and admin and accepted. If you still want to join, please do so like you did before, then send me a PM on here with your screen name and I will take care of it.

montecarlofast, I think I got you setup on facebook the other day

texasmr2, I just took care of your account now, you're good to go

seedling, as per PM, you are all set too.

If anyone else signs up, please send me a PM on here afterwards. I'm not active on here, but I will get an email that I have a PM so I will take care of it as soon as I can.

I was able to join and can log in and out but cant post or anything my name is tim cote on sy ty can you check it out? Thanks goin to pick up my first ty tomorrow gonna be 12 hr each way so would be nice to be able to ask questions