How to change avatar??

Click your username at the top right and then you can click the yellow Avatar picture to change it, then select choose file and upload.

I've tried that now at least 4 times and I also resized the image down assuming it was too big. It does say image must be at least 200x200, but is that the maximum the image can be?

I've now tried every which way I can think of and still ending up with just an x - it is a JPEG file, resized to 200x200 - still just uploads as an X, no image displayed.

try using paint and saving it as a .bmp then try again
edited:
Strike that, just tried and didn't work, but loads a jpeg fine. Also, i didn't edit my jpeg to a specific size and let the built in crop mechanism crop automatically

Last edited:
I've tried that now at least 4 times and I also resized the image down assuming it was too big. It does say image must be at least 200x200, but is that the maximum the image can be?
It worked fine for me with a Jpeg image. and 200x200 is the minimum size. If you upload a larger picture it will auto resize it.

Well I've tried on my phone three times now and my office computer at least four times. I will try one last time on my home laptop and if it still doesn't work then I'm fresh out of ideas. It simply doesn't work for me.

Strange.. might have to message an admin or moderator to see if they can reset the profile pic if its bugged or something...