How to access the Political forum

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Go to your profile. Under Preferences check the box for access to the Political forum. That's it. You can post to hearts desire. To my knowledge no one is "banned" from accessing that forum. I'm sure that doesn't mean you can't get banned from Turbobuick.com for posting things in that forum though.

Really? I've always had that box checked since the first time i seen it. I can't even find the political forum to post in it!!

It shouldn't be that hard of a decision to make about something. If you don't want a political forum to be here,get rid of it and be done with it. But don't hide it!

Well, ghee, I'm sorry sir, however it would appear as though your statement is, well, it's a Total Fallacy or Falsehood!

You see, "ME TOO" (sorry can't help but make light of this silly situation), as "I Too" have that Box Checked and yet, I don't see the Political Forum of which you speak? And I can prove that I'm telling the truth! So, I would gently ask that you prove your misleading statement aka falsehood! Because truth be told, you can't do it now can you??

Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg
Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
Page 5.jpg
Page 6.jpg
Page 7.jpg
Page 8.jpg
Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg
Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
Page 5.jpg
Page 6.jpg
Page 7.jpg
Page 8.jpg
Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg
Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
Page 5.jpg
Page 6.jpg
Page 7.jpg
Page 8.jpg
Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg
Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
Page 5.jpg
Page 6.jpg
Page 7.jpg
Page 8.jpg
Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg
Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
Page 5.jpg
Page 6.jpg
Page 7.jpg
Page 8.jpg

Well then that's something that you should bring up with the staff. It used to work. I've had my off for years. That still doesn't give anyone the excuse to post political stuff in the Lounge.
Edit, I think I remember aside from checking the box you have to ask to be in that forum. Think they started that years ago too.

Last edited:
Well then that's something that you should bring up with the staff. It used to work. I've had my off for years. That still doesn't give anyone the excuse to post political stuff in the Lounge.

I posted it, as the pol forum is absent.
If that upsets you tuff shit...
It's BS like this, that leads folks to FB, and elsewhere. I don't do any of them.

Maybe Jay C can straighten it out for those that are having trouble accessing it. This stuff was all decided YEARS ago, like 2004.

No sir it does not! I will give you that you one.

Unfortunately (FOR ME), I just so happened to notice (today) that it said "no political or religious topics" in the "Turbo Lounge", as I (like many I am sure) use the app to surf here, so I don't see it much on my computer, hence the 146 alerts (JM - LOL). Besides, for years it has always been anything goes in the "Turbo Lounge". However, I will adhere to the law.

I will also heed your advice, and discuss this matter with the powers that be. Primarily because I'm tired of watching you act like a little ninny every time any minor infraction occurs around here (most of which has only been done in fun or jest). Honestly, I've never seen a grown ass man act more like a twit in my life, and that is really saying something given my life's experience. We have a bunch of funny, fun loving folks around who just want to have fun and enjoy our lives and our passions (which is what TurboBuick.com is supposed to be all about). So, to just sit here and watch you running around popping peoples balloons (jumping on anyone cracking a joke having fun or just being jovial) over nothing is intolerable!

Look just because you have no sense of humor, and you are generally an unhappy person does not give you the right to inflict your wounded view on others, okay?! Especially when they are not up to anything sinister! I mean I am very sorry, but, we can't help it if you have the wrong political viewpoint, let's face it we can't all be right, can we?? Anyways, you do know that they make medication for that, right? (Not for your politics, just your unhappy antagonistic disposition). Moral of the story here is "Get Off The Grinch Juice Man!" Nobody needs people who want to take away the fun in life. So, get over yourself and grow the fire truck up!!

146 Alerts! :eek:

WTF?

LOL! I guess the app doesn't reconcile with the site?? I don't know, I rarely use my computer to get on here! But, when I do it gives me some absurd number of alerts, not sure why.

Sorry, it has not been "anything goes" for years in the Lounge. Like I said this was done long before you were even a member here. When some one posts a car for sale and doesn't post the price, people including staff jump all over them until they post a price or the post is deleted because "it's the rules". This is the same thing. It's not difficult to follow.

I am just finding out people can't see the political section. I have asked Jay to look into it. I can see it others cant....

Sorry, it has not been "anything goes" for years in the Lounge. Like I said this was done long before you were even a member here. When some one posts a car for sale and doesn't post the price, people including staff jump all over them until they post a price or the post is deleted because "it's the rules". This is the same thing. It's not difficult to follow.

Fact, is I was a lurker long before becoming a member! So, I'm very well aware of what it "was". And as I had stated, I was "unaware of the change". However, none of that negates the fact that you are just a Richard Edward, running around here like a little twit, tattling every time you see someone post something funny that you don't like!

And since there is no "Political Forum" it makes you look like even more of a hack. For spouting off about something, you haven't the foggiest clue about it! So, why don't you shut your pie hole and crawl back in your hole? Cause nobody needs some grumpy arsed, old grinch running around spoiling everybody's fun! GET OVER YOURSELF MAN!

Seriously, why don't you check with your doctor, as you may be the perfect candidate to enjoy better living through chemistry? Or are you on it already and you just forget to take your meds? Either way, you need to grow up and quit being the turbobuick nanny! As we are all adults here and if we don't like it, we don't look at it! Simple as that! But, not for you! Oh no, Pronto the PITA!

Look. you and I engaging in a battle of wits, wouldn't be a fair fight! (I'd hate to pick on an unarmed man)! So, why don't you go "police" the bus station for violations, I'm sure you'll find plenty there as well!

Some people's children, I tell you the truth!

put me down as a No See.
Box checked as instructed.
Thick skin...check!