pro-speed forged pistons coated
comp cams 218/212 hydraulic roller & roller lifters
GN1 aluminum heads w/ 1.55 harlem sharp roller rockers
GN1 intake CNC ported
65 mm throttle body & planum and gn1 front mount inter cooler
GN1 KB headers
3 inch down pipe
60 mm turbonetic turbo & race gate
Injectors (60's or 80's)adjustable fuel pressure reg / scanmaster /power logger & 5.7 turbo tweaked chip c16 race gas
10 gallon fuel cell with extetrnal magna fuel pro tuner series pump mp-4301
extreme automatic stage 3 200 r4/3200 stall converter
the rear is a ladder bar w/ currie ford 9 inch 3.50 gears w/ c clip eliminators & chrome molly racing drive shaft

Last edited:
My goal is hoping to be 550 hp or more to the wheels with 25 psi of boost mid to low tens car waighs 3472 with me in it

6265 CEA and the right converter (PTC 9.5) should net you what your looking for.
I think Bison has had this combo down the track a few times.

thanks for the reply looks like that's what im heading for now just need to sell the motor and trans that's in the car now to make up little for the engin that being built now

thanks for the reply looks like that's what im heading for now just need to sell the motor and trans that's in the car now to make up little for the engin that being built now

May want to keep old blue around in case the new build doesn't go as planned. You know what you have and it isn't replaceable for what you'll get out of it.

May want to keep old blue around in case the new build doesn't go as planned. You know what you have and it isn't replaceable for what you'll get out of it.
X2 I wish I would have kept my stock motor that came with my car after replacing it with the one I have now.....

Yeah I definitely here what you guys are saying and its a all matching numbers engine/trans with a fully stock rebuild with only [400] miles on it but it kind of doesn't belong in the car. Car has a 10 point chrome moly cage ladder bar ford 9'' with spool rear coil overs fuel cell no ac no heat no power steering and that's the way it was wen I bought the car from the previous owner bête Bernard .RIP. If that name rings a bell? It originally had his stage 2 twin turbo engine in it before he had his big tire car. I no I'm just rambling on but I'm just seeing if you see where I'm coming from and that's why I'm thinking of selling it to some one who wants just a good stock rebuild engine and trans.

Yeah I definitely here what you guys are saying and its a all matching numbers engine/trans with a fully stock rebuild with only [400] miles on it but it kind of doesn't belong in the car. Car has a 10 point chrome moly cage ladder bar ford 9'' with spool rear coil overs fuel cell no ac no heat no power steering and that's the way it was wen I bought the car from the previous owner bête Bernard .RIP. If that name rings a bell? It originally had his stage 2 twin turbo engine in it before he had his big tire car. I no I'm just rambling on but I'm just seeing if you see where I'm coming from and that's why I'm thinking of selling it to some one who wants just a good stock rebuild engine and trans.
I can see what you mean...Really would never use that as a spare motor if something happened to the one you have now....I'm sure there will be interest when your ready to let it go....

HELLO EVERY ONE just have a quick question on what injector size I should go with 60,s or 80,s with my combo? I have 50,s right now but don't think that will cut it .

HELLO EVERY ONE just have a quick question on what injector size I should go with 60,s or 80,s with my combo? I have 50,s right now but don't think that will cut it .

The 80s are as big as you can go on a stock ECM so just get those.

Or you can send bob bailey your computer and have it modified for low impedance injectors. Then you can go bigger