How much $$ for a stock GN with 18k??

Fighting5thSVT

I may be going to look at a completely stock 87 GN that is supposed to be "mint" with 18k miles. The asking price is $19900. I have been watching ebay, here, autotrader, etc. to get ideas of how much people are "asking" for GN's. But how much would you guys pay for a stocker like this- giving the economy currently and the fact that winter is coming (here in IL)?

I have been looking for one that is "built" and actually should've had the cleanest 11sec GN i have ever seen for $16k with 52,000 miles pulled right out from under me (I couldnt get him the money fast enough because I was at work).

So I do plan on putting some money into the motor...so I have to take that into consideration.....

Any help/advice would be great....

Thanks!

$22-24k. Assuming its nearly mint. If theres anything questionable like tires or other issues with the paint then you deduct a couple thousand per issue.

Depends on what you are wanting to do with it.
There are a lot of heaps out there and a lot of very nice ones. I think you will find that it is hard to butcher a pristine stock GN. With the $ it will cost plus all performance parts from scratch you will have 30k in it quick. I have thought about selling mine just to buy another that I don't mind beating the sh** out of.

But I think I'll just get 2 of them........:biggrin:

I may be going to look at a completely stock 87 GN that is supposed to be "mint" with 18k miles. The asking price is $19900. I have been watching ebay, here, autotrader, etc. to get ideas of how much people are "asking" for GN's. But how much would you guys pay for a stocker like this- giving the economy currently and the fact that winter is coming (here in IL)?

I have been looking for one that is "built" and actually should've had the cleanest 11sec GN i have ever seen for $16k with 52,000 miles pulled right out from under me (I couldnt get him the money fast enough because I was at work).

So I do plan on putting some money into the motor...so I have to take that into consideration.....

Any help/advice would be great....

Thanks!

Good price....

But go over with it with a fine tooth comb...a ride like that should be MINT with very few blemishes........