How much does it cost in maintence fees for turbos annually?

He just hasn't been the same since he hit his head on the lambo door
rice.jpg

12300-riced_eclipse2.jpg
he must be mad he couldnt find a bigger spoiler..because only a spoiler on another spoiler is "performance"

its not even my tuner its my friends i tried to get him to get a camaro but hes a city boy with no guts to be able to handle a camaro his is a 4 cylinder but its a 2007 model i dont like them personaly cus the mear fact of no balls cus i fell in love with muscle when i got into justav6s ttype 87 now thats balls :D:rolleyes:

Jakob Lafler said:
its not even my tuner its my friends i tried to get him to get a camaro but hes a city boy with no guts to be able to handle a camaro his is a 4 cylinder but its a 2007 model i dont like them personaly cus the mear fact of no balls cus i fell in love with muscle when i got into justav6s ttype 87 now thats balls :D:rolleyes:

Yea if he had of got the Camaro then your questions would be much more relavent on this buick site.....

i am wondering:confused: how much a turbos maintence costs annually any answer or advice would be great thanks:D

There are no extra maintenance costs due to having a turbo. Keep the air intake filter and engine oil / oil filter changed or cleaned and that is about all you will have to do or can do. Most of my filters are cleanable / reusable so the only cost is buying the motor oil / zinc additive. I also use a turbosaver remote oil system with a System 1 filter for added protection of the turbo in case of an engine mechanical failure.

Yea if he had of got the Camaro then your questions would be much more relavent on this buick site....
i know and hed have more balls than his 4 banger