How much boost should I be able to run on these up-grades ?

This is exactly why I posted about pushing things.see you have volume with 812 but knock is recorded because you dont have enough octane.so you would have to pull timing around equivalent of knock and that's just for that pull as you drive more and intake charge temps rise on a street car knock may reappear.
Thank you Mr Spool , I'm learning .

Do you have any 100 ul octane fuel near you? Another option could be make your own rocket fuel. I did that for a year before going alky. Lastly octane booster but your plugs will turn orange. A test with any of these will show you if the knock subsides, you need more octane to run at 15lbs.

I would pull 1 psi of boost

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hello Guys , I backed the boost down to maybe 14/15 lbs and had no knock but is still running rich in the 3rd gear pull . 810s to 820 .

Hello Guys , I backed the boost down to maybe 14/15 lbs and had no knock but is still running rich in the 3rd gear pull . 810s to 820 .

If you're using Erics 5.7 chip...keep it a tad fat in high gear fuel. A temp/humidity drop will lean it out in a hurry.

Throw a quart of Boostane in there and turn it up 2psi at a time, i ran up to 24 psi with no kr on 93 (you probably dont have to go that high), a little scary but it works. you will be able to determine if the kr is an octane issue or an exhaust banging around or something else.

Throw a quart of Boostane in there and turn it up 2psi at a time, i ran up to 24 psi with no kr on 93 (you probably dont have to go that high), a little scary but it works. you will be able to determine if the kr is an octane issue or an exhaust banging around or something else.
I tried that but the knock was still there and done a number on my plugs .

I tried that but the knock was still there and done a number on my plugs .
It just turns them orange it really doesnt effect there operation, if theres still Kr with octane then its definitely something else'
2 degrees of kr ain't so terrible i get that on the 1-2 shift at wot.

I have the same boost gauge on both cars so I may swap them and compare . I know my GN is on 26 lbs .

How does your car feel at 14-15lbs, quick at all or begging for more? Sucks u can't get to 18, look up board member ikle, hes running 22 lbs on 93 granted it's with a pte slic..

810 to 820 is fine. Keep it a hair rich and be safe. This will help with temperature fluctuations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk