Mirror's? I've Got Several !!

m233roller

Banned
Here's a few mirrors.
Three are drivers' side & the black one is an adjustable right side one. They ALL have some minor scratches and rub marks on them. The mirrors are nice except the one gray one. It has some real fine scratches on the glass.
They all work fine. The gray one with the fine scratches is $25. The other two are $45 each and the black right side one is $65. ALL plus mailing & PP fees.

Thanks Mike

Attachments

• DSCN0220.JPG
    DSCN0220.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0221 (1).JPG
    DSCN0221 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • DSCN0222 (1).JPG
    DSCN0222 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Buyer beware. I sent money to Mike 2 months ago for something I still have not received. I've met Mike and have done business with him before. I am very disappointed. I even gave him time to make it right before posting this (with a warning).

Well, There's a long story about this. I sold David an instrument cluster surround that had four small holes in the side of it as I had my tach mounted there. I put two nice Buick pins on it to cover the holes. He was fine with that & I only charged him $50 for it instead of my normal $75.Well FedEx lost the damn thing, so I put in a claim & never got a dick shit from them. I told David I'd send him an excellent one. Well then, I had some bad luck. My shop burned and I broke my back. Sorry but I didn't get it shipped right out. Next thing I know he is threatening me to go on the board & slam me.
WELL I don't take people threatening me very well so guess what? I don't give a shit if he ever gets one.
As most of you guys know I've been at this Buick game for 31 years plus and have sold to many, many of you. I have NEVER screwed anyone out of one thing. Sorry for this Rant but he totally pissed me off with his childish threats. Mike

Attachments

• 100_4038.JPG
    100_4038.JPG
    813.8 KB · Views: 55
I paid $75, Mike. I was very patient even when the "lost in the mail" story came in. I was still patient for another 3 weeks. I was still patient until you simply stopped responding. The "threat" of making this post came after 7 weeks, Mike. You weren't responding to anything.

I'm sorry you had problems. Of course, they are completely different than the list of problems you told me a week ago.

I am out $84. I still do not have the part you agreed to sell me. Whatever reason you are using to justify that is an excuse.

Buyer beware.