How Do I Contact Full Throttle Speed?

GoreMaker

I've got some technical questions before I place an order, but the "Contact Us" form on their site keeps throwing an error and there's been no replies to my attempts to contact them

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
2X that. I've never did an online order. Always called 586-294-4404 and speak with Marianne, she will take care of you.

GoreMaker

That sounds so easy... except I'm really busy during typical business hours and don't have time to play phone tag. Email is easiest because then I can read and reply during the only down time I have after 9pm. Besides, the info I need is a bunch of specs that will likely need to be emailed anyways.

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
Donations
$25.00
That sounds so easy... except I'm really busy during typical business hours and don't have time to play phone tag. Email is easiest because then I can read and reply during the only down time I have after 9pm. Besides, the info I need is a bunch of specs that will likely need to be emailed anyways.
Block out time, make the call. Every vendor that operates in this space that's worth a shit and has survived to this point currently has more work than they can handle and a mailbox full of messages from choads that have no intention of spending any money.

Make the call, establish a rapport. it's how stuff gets done.

bogies87

Donations
$25.00
X2 Mike and Marianna are great people. Mike knows his stuff.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Yeah they are one of the best at talking to people, good folks just call them!!

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00