Houston Buick Club @ Otto`s BBQ July 25th

Sorry guys looks like I will not make it. I am going with Deah to go put her dog to sleep. She has had this dog for 15 years. Tell me how it goes!!!

Nick

Sorry to hear Txregal. I put my pup down last feb, I know how you feel. Had her for 14 years. Totally devastating.

On an upnote, I had a great time. Ate some good que, saw some familiar faces, and made some new friends. Not only a good Buick turnout, but nice ones at that. Houston Buick club rocks. And saw some real nice muscle and classics.

.......... On an upnote, I had a great time. Ate some good que, saw some familiar faces, and made some new friends. Not only a good Buick turnout, but nice ones at that. Houston Buick club rocks. And saw some real nice muscle and classics.

John,
Glad you made it, and THANKS for showing us your work!
Dude, you do build some awesome stuff!! :cool:

We had a great turn out, several Turbo cars. Signed up 2 new members, John (disco stu) it was great to meet you in person, you do some outstanding work. Dan will get these pictures on the www.houstonbuickclub.org website this week.

Thanks guys. Robert, your cars are some of the cleanest I've seen. Nice stuff.

If anyone needs any work done mild to wild let me know.

Thanks guys. Robert, your cars are some of the cleanest I've seen. Nice stuff.

If anyone needs any work done mild to wild let me know.

Hey John, glad you could make it. Enjoyed the fast secrets...LOL. Good luck with the cam sensor. Did you find a power convertor?

John