Houston buick club chili cook off

86TexasT

:eek:The Houston Buick Club is having its annual Chili Cook Off Saturday February 26, 2011 @ Century Automotive & Transmission, located @ 811 Plantation Rd., Richmond, Texas 77406. Phone # 281-633-8155. Time is 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. Owners Mike & Patricia Kurtz :cool: have once again opened their shop to us. 1st., 2nd., & 3rd. place Trophies will be awarded for the "best chili". We will have some door prizes, 50/50 drawing & maybe get Mike to tell us some of the latest tranny upgrades. Make your best chili (or bring a side dish), shine up you Buick & come out. Weather is going to be GREAT, the weather man said so:eek:.

If I can get the trans back in the GN this week...I should be there since I only live like 5min away from Century :tongue:

If I can get the trans back in the GN this week...I should be there since I only live like 5min away from Century :tongue:

I think if you pushed it to Century, they can install the trans for you and you get to drive home. :eek: :biggrin: ;)
Let us know if you need help. LOL!!

LOL!! :biggrin: I actually got to drop the trans off during my lunch hour so they can put it in. I would put it in myself but I don't know how :tongue:

I think if you pushed it to Century, they can install the trans for you and you get to drive home. :eek: :biggrin: ;)
Let us know if you need help. LOL!!

Had to peddle it there since the govenor spring was twisted and in the pan...Ronnie and Mike took care of it ....Just like allways...Great Service !

We had a GREAT turnout! :cool:
We had Stock to SII turbo cars, as well as some Rivieras, GS, and other old school Buicks! :cool:

The chili contest was the closest ever recorded! It came down to a tie-breaker! :eek:

Thanks to all who participated and to those who missed it, you missed out! ;)

BIG "THANK YOU" to Mike for opening his shop for this event! :cool:
Location listed in this link; Mike Kurtz - Century Transmission

Club events list in this link;
Houston Buick Club Events listing!