Housing market / mortgages ??

Between the time I sent the email and the time the agent read it, rates had moved up to 3%. The third change that day. Which was nuts. Normally they only adjust every morning.
Back in the early 80's the rates were changing almost that fast !! I got my mortgage @ 15 3/4 % and that was shortly before they hit 18% .

I have been talking to Chase about a 15 year and they are saying 2.75% The issue is I owe about 90k. They want me to take cash on top of that .Two other banks would not touch it because I didn't owe enough. That sounds like a crock of shit to me. If I have to take cash on top of it I will and then just dump it right back in the first couple payments. A banker we know kinda said the same thing to me.

I have been talking to Chase about a 15 year and they are saying 2.75% The issue is I owe about 90k. They want me to take cash on top of that .Two other banks would not touch it because I didn't owe enough. That sounds like a crock of shit to me. If I have to take cash on top of it I will and then just dump it right back in the first couple payments. A banker we know kinda said the same thing to me.

Chase is (jmho) one of the most corrupt banks (Deutsche Bank has to be #1) there is according tons of financial articles and they not long ago paid a few billion in fines for a get out of free jail card. BOA is another scumbag along with Hells Fargo. But most are like that anyway, $90k isn't enough for the greedy bastards to make interest off of.
Just like the slimy car dealer industry. Love the look on the car salesman's face when you get the best deal, tell them before you'll be financing 90% and than after the ink dries you tell them you decided to pay cash. :ROFLMAO:

Chase is (jmho) one of the most corrupt banks (Deutsche Bank has to be #1) there is according tons of financial articles and they not long ago paid a few billion in fines for a get out of free jail card. BOA is another scumbag along with Hells Fargo. But most are like that anyway, $90k isn't enough for the greedy bastards to make interest off of.
Just like the slimy car dealer industry. Love the look on the car salesman's face when you get the best deal, tell them before you'll be financing 90% and than after the ink dries you tell them you decided to pay cash. :ROFLMAO:
A bank is nobody's friend.
Watch the series on Amazon if you have a ch a chance called "The men who build America"

Amazing isn't it, easier to borrow $350,000 than $5000 for a hot tub :rolleyes:. I just "checked" rates online yesterday, didn't give them s**t for information, no SS#, etc. Just zip code and dollar amount we were looking at, down payment etc. Within an hour Lending Tree left me a message AND texted me, no kidding....

Amazing isn't it, easier to borrow $350,000 than $5000 for a hot tub :rolleyes:. I just "checked" rates online yesterday, didn't give them s**t for information, no SS#, etc. Just zip code and dollar amount we were looking at, down payment etc. Within an hour Lending Tree left me a message AND texted me, no kidding....
Besides making money on interest, banks will let you borrow more than they think you can afford, in hope you default on the loan.

Where I’m at in Florida, it seems booming. I’m actually building a house in Wesley Chapel, Fl now. Up and coming area....I see zero slowdowns. In Fort Worth, we sold our house in 12 days on the market. Rates are down and nothing has changed