House of HotRods mansfield

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from

Who was down at house of hot rods today? Anyone on here?

V__233D.jpg]

The black and grey GN (2ND pic) belongs to Hector Cervantes, he's part of our local club. Not sure if he's on here though, that car is super clean! The white T might be his too, he has a few.

Are these Ft Worth Guys?

That would make several on this side of the metroplex. We should have a ft worth GTG. What is a good place to have one? Are yall all up north or is a south side place better?

Maybe the next HoHR show?

Randy was in Grand Prairie. I think he moved outside Mansfield somewhere. It's been awhile since I've talked to him Rich.

Are these Ft Worth Guys?

That would make several on this side of the metroplex. We should have a ft worth GTG. What is a good place to have one? Are yall all up north or is a south side place better?

Maybe the next HoHR show?
Ken White in White T, Randy Glossup in Silver T, Hector Cervantas in throw back paint he isn't on the web but he is on Facebook site, The GN next to Randy,s is mine and Jose Romo was there on the end near Hector. Randy and I live in Midlothian, he was in GP..

Damn you guys give me a call next time... 214 629 7429 I don't do FB either. You also have Tim Thompson down that way as well.

Well somebody put something together for us Ft. Worth/Mid Cities folks. Still quite a few people I haven't met yet on the cowtown side.