Hotter than hell sale

Hey lazy a**, you got another good f****** tensioner in that pile of crap your hoarding over there? Get off your lazy f****** a** and check for me would you?

No more tensioners, might look around today for more junky s***. Can't do much work out there since I tried to skin my f****** finger between my th400 and the trans mount Friday night.

I read this F****** thread every time its updated! I honestly cant wait to see what gets posted!!! f*** f**** f**** had to do it

Cruise control vacuum module, with chrome bracket, for whoever f****** asked about it:

photo249.jpg

Casper's heated O2 sensor kit, very low f***** miles. M****** f****** is like new.
45 shipped.
photo257.jpg

G** d*** O2 sensor close up, OK?

photo247.jpg

4 inch aluminum M****** A** F****** pipe with really good f****** condition K&N filter. It's pretty f****** up on the backside from fuel pressure braided line rubbing it. I just said f*** it, it needs some polishing anyway.
65 shipped.
photo252.jpg

photo251.jpg

photo250.jpg

3 inch steel chrome plated M****** A** F****** pipe. pretty good shape. few scratches on back from the same g** d*** braided line.
35 shipped.
photo248.jpg

New braided oil feed line from a precision turbo saver kit. I'm not gonna use this s***, so make me an offer.

photo256.jpg

How much for the f***n intercooler? You guys have f****d around so much that maybe I will.have to buy it for a spare?????? Lol is the f****n piece of sh*t clean enough to put on a fresh engine?.Let me know m****f****r! Lol

I'm in for both of these.

Casper's heated O2 sensor kit, very low f***** miles. M****** f****** is like new.
45 shipped.

4 inch aluminum M****** A** F****** pipe with really good f****** condition K&N filter. It's pretty f****** up on the backside from fuel pressure braided line rubbing it. I just said f*** it, it needs some polishing anyway.
65 shipped.

Those are some big mother****ing toes.

Those are some big a** m******n Flintstone toes. With those bas***ds he will.never tip over. Big foot m*****f****r......... Lmao

Holy M***** F****** s***, I"m pissing my F****** self here. I almost cholked to F****** death you F****** A******s. I couldnt get the same F****** S*** outta my F****** mouth fast enough and saw this S***. Im still LMFAO. Its time to take a M***** F****** shower again and watch Joel Osteen, then repent.

;)

My g*d**n bad! F**k the intercooler as I was all f***d up as I was in the wrong thread. You are still about the most big footed m********r I have ever seen! I bet you could withstand 200 mph winds with some f***n dogs like those.......lol