hotchkis 1 " lowering springs rear only

jetmech

I have a pair of hotchkis lowering springs that i had on the car for a couple years , car was only used for drag racing 4-5 track visits a year and maybe a total of 200 street miles. I put the stock springs back in a few years ago. I have had these sitting in the garage in plastic bags. 110shipped.

IMG00508-20120917-1856.jpg

hello; I'm kinda interested in them springs. Did you buy them new? They don't look like the ones on there site.
IBBY

yes i bought them from a friend that bought the entire g body package about 10 years ago. I put them on my car about 6 years ago and took them off 3 years ago. They handled great but i was drag racing with them and my 60 fts werent what I liked so i put the soft stock springs back in and my 60 fts improved.

hello; I didn't buy these springs and I don't know if there still for sale. If they are sold I have some p/n hotchkis 1993003 as written on them. Do some research and let me know. I got them from a member here but there not what I wanted.
IBBY

hello; I'd call Hotchkis give them the # and see what they say. There 1" drop. But call them and let me know what they say.
IBBY

Mine are still available, if your interested in mine let me know. Not sure who's your interested in. Thanks