Hot

KC87

Today was 75 and nicest day yet so far this year. Sunny with a light breeze.
Went to Wegman's for some things and just can't believe all the morons diapered up in the parking lot
Heat must be getting to some of their brains because way more then average were wearing their diaper in their cars, by themselves! Stop wearing the damn things, they're made with proven toxic materials.

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Old people are forgetful, I had mine on when I tore down the runway to the exit. :p
I take it off when I find I can't breathe any more... o_O

deezdad

It's April 16th, What..................

Screenshot_20210416-173432.png

conn84gn

Tranny slipping going to drop it off at Bison performance when Brian says bring her in

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Nah, I sat out Covid at home. :p ;)

95 here today, I was going to test the A/C system last week.... too late it better be working. :rolleyes:

jlat

hello people: Hot as BALLS here in Newton Mass. I was going to play with my 86T today buts a big NO. I'm still dealing with a high pressure PS line....
IBBY

TacticalGN

Nah, I sat out Covid at home. :p ;)

95 here today, I was going to test the A/C system last week.... too late it better be working. :rolleyes:
94 here, but still worked outside like an idiot all day, LOL. I caught Covid at work from a co-worker. Damn thing almost put me 6 feet under, not kidding. But I made it. The wife caught it from me. Good thing is i've some some great immunity from the bastard in the future..........

salvageV6

Daily Driver
That really sucks hope you are ok now. Takes lots of energy to work on these antiques. o_O

A/C actually worked today, compressor clutch still sounds like marbles in a can, but it was nicely shooting the tepid 60 degree air out at 95 ambient outdoors. :p

Shoulda went on the highway I guess... :cool:

TacticalGN

That really sucks hope you are ok now. Takes lots of energy to work on these antiques. o_O

A/C actually worked today, compressor clutch still sounds like marbles in a can, but it was nicely shooting the tepid 60 degree air out at 95 ambient outdoors. :p

Shoulda went on the highway I guess... :cool:
I'm fine now. And yes, working on a Turbo Buick can be challenging at times. :LOL: Still, wouldn't have it any other way. especially with prices on classic cars now a days........:oops:

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I'm fine now. And yes, working on a Turbo Buick can be challenging at times. :LOL: Still, wouldn't have it any other way. especially with prices on classic cars now a days........:oops:
Is our TB really to be considered a "Classic Car" yet?

I know we can now take them to a Good Guy's show, I know they are TRULY Iconic cars, but do we believe ANY of these snotty little "Classic Car" bitches will consider US part of their "club" ?

NOPE.

They don't get it, they never will, even when we dust them at any given intersection............

TacticalGN

Is our TB really to be considered a "Classic Car" yet?

I always thought a vehicle that was 30+ years old was considered a "classic. But the Antique Automobile Club of America (as well as most insurance companies) define classic cars as those that are more than 25 years old. So yes, our cars are classics. As for the snobs who will never consider our cars as such, who gives a rats ass. Screw em..........

Frederickdav

My 87 T has an "Antique" license plate on the back. So, the state of Michigan considers it an antique. Most guys who know what the car is think it is a classic.