hot weather

jlat

hello people; How many from the area driving there TB in this suck ass weather? I have not. I like the cooler weather with my car anyway.
IBBY

conn84gn

My Hydroboost is leaking so going through everything
New master cylinder rebuilt Hydroboost coming Tuesday new rubber flex lines up front
Already did front rotors and rear to disc but didn't do the proproning valve PITA that was today
Next is removing the hydroboost going to remove the seat don't like being under the dash

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
I drove my car last Sunday (the hottest day this year so far) for 3 hours. Coolant temps never went above 178 in traffic. But on the highway cruising, I actually saw them drop to 169 for a bit.

Never got into boost though. And had my additional oil and tranny cooler fans on.

I have to say, I enjoyed the time quite a bit. I needed the alone time to clear my head a bit.

Unfortunately, I don't have AC though.

V6sleeper

Ive been night cruising to some local hangouts , in 90 degree's car stays in the 170s, but watching the e85 burn at the rate of a 454 chevy big block with a 950 holly double pumper.

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
Just like "cold", "Hot" is relative with humidity. Lol. I know it gets hot up north, but what's hot to me is cool to the boys in AZ. Lol

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Just like "cold", "Hot" is relative with humidity. Lol. I know it gets hot up north, but what's hot to me is cool to the boys in AZ. Lol
nah ...id take a dry heat over a humid one any day LOL...when i lived in oklahoma 110 was a regular occurance and over 100 many days in a row ...and yes i worked outside in it all day ....now the humidity here in FL sucks ...but it has beeen getting so hot up north lately ..crazy

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
nah ...id take a dry heat over a humid one any day LOL...when i lived in oklahoma 110 was a regular occurance and over 100 many days in a row ...and yes i worked outside in it all day ....now the humidity here in FL sucks ...but it has beeen getting so hot up north lately ..crazy
Yeah, but you were young dumb and full of . . .
Lmao

Adam28

Went for an hour or so drive up to VT the other day with my buddy. It was like 95 out, but not really bad as long as you were moving. AC currently not working at the moment. :)