HOT SUMMER SALE

Dennis Kirban

To make things easier each item includes shipping via UPS to the basic 48 states and represents the total price. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. Outside of the 48 states inquire about shipping. It is best to email me DIRECT denniskirban@yahoo.com for best results. I perfer payment via paypal! Do not send payment until I verify you are the person to receive the item.
Unlike previous listings we have put together several package deals. You can't substitute any of the package deals.

7-AA For the 1985-1987 Turbo Regal with the powermaster brake system I have a good tested original brake bowl its the one with the yellow wording on it. It is within 15% psi of new. Price is $95 total inlcudes UPS to the basic 48 states. One item we highly recommend you have a spare of!
7-BB Same as above good used tested original brake bowl only you get the brake bowl and a good used 100% correct original radiator cap that says made in England which is no longer available from GM. Polished it looks brand new. Both the radiator cap and the used tested brake bowl both for $105 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

6-DD For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have two sets left of redone original valve covers that have been blasted and repainted the aluminum color. The passenger side has a brand new grommet in it. Cheap at just $55 per set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

6-EE For any GNX owner one of the hardest replacement parts to find is the mini 12 inch center to center oval mufflers. I have two sets that are within the specs of the factory ones. Extremely hard to find and these are oval shaped so they will tuck under the frame. Made in the USA. Hard to find. Center to center inlet and outlet aluminized steel. $219.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Good luck trying to finding these since GM only offered them with the tailpipe and I never seen them listed by any aftermarket company.

6-FF I have one of the high quality reproduction GNX turbo shields available with the proper hardware and spacer to attach to the factory stock turbo bracket. Painted the correct grey-like color. $392.00 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

6-GG For the 1986-1987 Grand National or GNX, I have some original Pallex gray seat material. I have all this off one single roll so it all matches. Offered in 2 yards 6 inches which is enough to do all the grey in the front bucket seats, rear seat top and bottom and top half of both door panels. Meaning to do it correctly it needs to come off the same roll. I can;t read the date any longer on the back but you can clearly read the C & A initials which stands for Collins and Aikman who made the material originally. You can request a sample piece first before ordering which I recommend. Price is $259.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. You get 2 yards 6 inches by 56 inches wide. This is the real deal as almost today you buy is usually a reproduction that is not the same. I only have the grey no black. Even if you never use this material it is quite valuable since it is original, plus its a single section meaning it all matches. I purchased this from the source that originally made those big center armrest cushions. He ran out of the black material so he sold me his remaining roll of the gray pallex material he had. Only have a few kits left!!!!

6-HH One later GM option that can easily be installed in any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal or for that matter any GM car is the rear view mirror with the optional twin map reading lites. They fit the same metal slug that your mirror slides on that is currently attached to your windshield. In other words a easy to install upgrade. We used to sell them brand new maybe 5 years ago. I have several good used ones that have been cleaned and tested meaning both reading lites work. Same flip down knob for day night feature as your factory one. A simple two wire hook up ground and power and you have a neat feature that still retains a stock look in your car. Great to install if you are doing a headliner as you can pick up the power source from the wire to the ceiling light or from your lighted visor mirror. The mirror is basically same size as your current one (ends are alittle more rounded). These are a GM part. A great buy at $30.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

6-JJ I have a complete 3 volume set 44W books from Buick one book shows the illustrations and the other two show the part numbers and descriptions etc covering all the 1984-1987 Buicks. The three volume set is about 6 inches tall. very desireable to have for reference value. Takes $110 to your door UPS to the basic 48 states to own it.

6-RR For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash a recalibated 145 speedometer with our decal installed and calibrated showing 31,700 miles. No core required own it outright for $135 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

6-SS Similar to above only this recalibrated 145 analog speedometer shows 80,800 miles again $135 includes UPS to the basic 48 states and again no core required.
6-TT Packaged deal set of 4 brand new in the GM boxes 1986-1987 Grand National wheel center caps and a set of 20 brand new correct GM lug nuts for the same wheels. All for just $135.00 (basically getting the lug nuts for free! Includes UPS to the basic 48 states.
6-VV For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock bare throttle body just $30. Includes UPS to the basic 48 states.
6-WW For a GNX style dash I have a reproduction brand new applique that has all the holes in it for the guages tach and speedo and idiot lite wording down the left side identical to a real GNX dash overlay. The price is $89.95 whic includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Ideal if you are creating your own dash this would be the exterior applique.
6-XX Set of 4 brand new GTA size center caps with GNX decals included these are the upgrade center caps with the metal insert so they stay on your wheels. The price is just $75 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.
6-YY Similar to above only this set has the power six logo decals with them again has ther better metal insert so they stay on your wheels. Also $75 per set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.
6-ZZ TOP Packaged deal in the GM boxes original new set of the 3.8 plastic
hood emblems and not in a GM box but again brand new factory GM the same 3.8 sfi emblem all chrome version which is correct for the trunk lid of the 1987 Turbo-T. Also the older T-Type models. Very very hard to find this one. All 3 emblems as described for $72 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.
7-CC I have a full set of the 3 GN fender trunk emblems in the wrapper, the two intercooled emblems and the 2 sfi hood emblems. The sfi emblems are the reproduction the other emblems are 100% brand new factory GM. All for $285 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.​
NOTE: ITEM HH is now just $30.95 as I found a better source for these lited rear view mirrors with the dual map reading lites. These will fit virtually every GM car produced that have that standard metal "slug" that is glued to the windshield.
7-DD For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal our part #6975 the polished aluminum mass air pipe with hose connectors and clamps just $65 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Minor blems in the pipe as aluminum us very very difficult to polish.
7-EE For any year Grand National I have the correct plastic horn center medallion has the grey tri-shield in the center. Very good condition just $35 to any of the basic 48 states.
7-FF Similar to above only this original Buick horn center has the tri-shield in multi colors which was used in another Buick application. Not sure what models. This can be had for just $30 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.
7-GG Packaged deal our use cleaned tested lighted rear view mirror as seen in 6-HH and one good used correct 1986-1987 Made in England stainless radiator cap a $20 value. Both the mirror and the correct GM Made in England radiator cap for just $38.00 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.
7-JJ I have a good used black plastic correct original 1986-1987 vacuum block that sits on top of the throttle body. The price is just $32 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.
7-MM For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal unusual find both are still in the GM wrapper brand new the little mini molded heater hoses that run from intake to throttle body to warmup the throttle body. Some owners block these two off or crimp them. Price is $38 for both UPS included to any of the 48 states.

Remember in quick review its best to email me direct. I answer all my emails. Note: We will only do photos where noted. denniskirban@yahoo.com