hot rod power fest

ttype976

just a thought. anybody going to be racing in the up and coming EFI classes at moroso? the efi classes are a great place to the turbo buick to shine. i won this class three years ago and walked away with a nice piece of cash. there is a 13, 12, 11, and 10 second dial in classes and i think it is only 50 bucks to enter. i would love to see a nice turn out and show some of the v8 owner,(if they don't know already) just what these cars can really do. plus, its the whole weekend, fri is a test and tune, saturday is qualifiing, and sunday is eliminations. just wanted to make everybody aware.:)

Dang, I wish I had my car in race condition! I could probably get that thing to run low 12s all day long on pump gas and alky. Is anyone else going. I went last year and had a good time.

This sat & sun. believe that makes if FEb. 23 & 24. I'll be there spectating, probably on sat. Should be a good event.

Alex

wassabe?

I don't know if I am going to go or not. I can't go Saturday. If I do go, it will be Sunday. Maybe bring my boys up.

I made flyers up and I will be handing them out at the meeting tonight.

It is $50 to run. $40 to show. and $20 to spectate. $20 to spectate seems kinda high for me.

If a lot of club members go, I will go.

Here is the link:
http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/Press Release.asp