HOT-AIR REGISTRY, join here!

I have finished a few more updates to the website. It is slowly, but surely coming along. I have updated the main page, www.hotairbuick.com. I have finally added a decent looking button on the main page for the registry. New for th registry is a submission form. Hopefully this will help with receiving full information on new submissions. So check it out and let me know your thoughts.

As always, if you have any additional/different information and/or pictures to add, email them to me and I will add them in.

If you do not currently have your VIN listed, your # will start with a 9, please get that too me so I can accurately catalog all of the cars in the registry. Remember, only a portion of the VIN is used and the number itself is held in teh strictest confidence.

Thanks again to all those that are registered.

If you have not registered, what are you waiting for?

I have added some more updated info to the registry. Brad now has an actual number and Curt Carlson has been added, 418260. Check it out.

I have made a few changes to the website. The initial page has changed and provides a pic to click through to the main page, which has been revised as well. There have also been a few additions to the registry, even some with pics.

Next, I am looking at reformatting the registry pages and would like to streamline a few things. I also wnat to add some more hot air tech articles/links to the site.

If you have any content to add or suggestions, please let me know. Feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks,

I tried to register but cannot - here is the error

Sorry, Method Not Allowed.
The requested method is not allowed for this URL.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

I tried to register but cannot - here is the error

Just email the information and I will add it.

For some reason the form will not work. I have been trying to make changes to gte it to work but I cannot at this time. I have changed the web page to reflect this until the form is working.

Also, I have made some changes and additions to the websit, feel free to check them out.

Wow

Whoever set this all up, thanks. Its like validation that the cars exist. Im getting tired of being told the only way to deal with my car is to change it to intercooled. Sometimes, things are better left and appreciated the way they were made. Our cars will never have any value if we dont honor them with recognition.

Thanks again for whomever took the time for all this, and the registry.