Hot Air Performance V1 Intake

As far as what mods to make this thing kick. Depends, you will see a gain from stock all the way up to heavily modded. Basic stuff like adjustable wastegate and adjustable fuel pressure regaultor. other then that the sky is the limit and this intake will keep on flowing.

Live in Calif. will the intake pass smog? Are the locations for erg and vac lines same as stock? I do have adj. fuel reg, and hot wire, up grade 87 coil. No adj wastegate(hard to find) just like your intake. Is the price fixed or nogosiable?

well sorry to say but it wont pass cally smog due to me welding the EGR hole shut. Price is Fixed as this intake ran for over $450 before power coating. If you wanted to im sure you can re tap the EGR area where i welded it shut and put the EGR on there to make it look like its there and working.

I don't think that will pass inspection in Maricopa County will it? I know they look for a couple things on my car every time

did last time i was their. they dont know what there looking for. With this intake you cant tell anything is missing the way its welded and coated.

Also my Ta-54 turbo will be up for sale soon. It will be costly but to get one made or try to figure out how to mod it and what not it would cost alot more.

o and with classic car insurance you dont need to emission anymore ;)