Hot air parts

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
I remember getting my ha running & looking for parts was a real pain and pretty pricey. I recently did the conversion to IC hopefully this helps someone out. I have a good stock turbo, tb, intake, AC lines, compressor,stock exhaust,maf,ecm,coil&ignition module,throttle cable,detent cable, alternator with like 100mi on it. $300plus shipping takes it all or take your pic and make me an offer.

I remember getting my ha running & looking for parts was a real pain and pretty pricey. I recently did the conversion to IC hopefully this helps someone out. I have a good stock turbo, tb, intake, AC lines, compressor,stock exhaust,maf,ecm,coil&ignition module,throttle cable,detent cable, alternator with like 100mi on it. $300plus shipping takes it all or take your pic and make me an offer.

Do u still have

Do you still have these ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk