Hot air on Stock block 11.14 @ 119.44

The T-Brake i won is the one you put in first gear like a stage right. i want and electic but there 500 bucks. i will see i might sale this one and use it to get and Bat Brake. the only reason i dont care for this one is i have a colum shift car and it would be a PITA. we will see.

jamie also i know your running the HR Bar but are you running stock upper and lower control arms? those are so damn good 60's. the best so far for me is a 1.60 with just boxed up and lower control arms stock sway bar and old ass shocks. O and MT ET Street Radials 275/60R15's :)

I run boxed in upper and lower control arms and have QA 1 adjustable springs up front and newer springs in the back. Not stock anymore, mine were completely shot. The car had over 100,000 on it when we bought it. The rear sway bar makes a huge difference we got rid of my air bags as they were no longer needed. It eliminated the body flex as well. No more cracking in the drip tray or by the opra windows.

I had an electric brake once and it was awfully slow reacting. Maybe someone has solved that problem by now. This was 3 years ago.

There will be nothing slow about this brake! :biggrin:
Not like one of those plumbers nightmares.

Brian

It's really nice having a transmission that worked all season with little or no issue, first time ever with that transmission. See what next year brings. Is it spring yet?

It's really nice having a transmission that worked all season with little or no issue, first time ever with that transmission. See what next year brings. Is it spring yet?

nope still winter this is the best time for our cars. winter cant last long enough. nice weather for these car here in arizona

Oh Rub it in why don't you? Here there's snow, ice and salt. I think the later is the worse element for our cars. I know the cooler weather is great but I wouldn't risk it. I need time to do some work on the car anyway... Only 4 1/2 months to go (we usually don't get decent weather till the end of April)

jamie also i know your running the HR Bar but are you running stock upper and lower control arms? those are so damn good 60's. the best so far for me is a 1.60 with just boxed up and lower control arms stock sway bar and old ass shocks. O and MT ET Street Radials 275/60R15's :)
What air pressure are you running in your drag Radials. I found 19-20#'s was netting the best 60 foots with more air then per say a et street tire.

The more we added the better they hooked for my set up. Case in point Bowling Green earlier in the season couldn't get a 60 to save my butt aired them up to 18.5 and they started to hook no issue. I think if I can get a 1.45 60 and everything else is in place I should have that nice new timeslip I've been hoping for.

The more we added the better they hooked for my set up. Case in point Bowling Green earlier in the season couldn't get a 60 to save my butt aired them up to 18.5 and they started to hook no issue. I think if I can get a 1.45 60 and everything else is in place I should have that nice new timeslip I've been hoping for.

use the trans brake and put some slicks on it and im sure you will see the 10's

I actually hooked better with the street radials then I ever did on slicks. Transbrake might make a difference I can leave with more boost but then you get tire spin if you have too much. We will see.

good luck. you will get there im sure. just more tunning and coolder air. the cool air is the key.

i have been out of the loop since I bought this darn house... trying to get another hot air in the running again!!! lol.. HUGE CONGRATS Jamie!!! You are an inspiration!!!!! I cant wait to get my brother's car running... I donated my entire set-up to him for his car, as I sold all my TR's and stuff... I hate this house.... lol...

We are building for 12's at first... Stock turbo, ported to the max everything, poston headers atr dp and up, the .030 motor with trw's, 42.5 injectors, 87 ecm and direct scan, all that junk... hopefully the 12's arent too far off with everything into this!!! It is just a matter of tune!!! lol... BUT, it is also that matter of $$$!!!!!

Congrats jamie!!! I hope you make it to the 10's this spring!!!

John:D

Looks like alot of HotAirs are going fast. My friend John Bruce went 11.60 a couple of months ago after swapping back to a 3.8 from a 4.1.