Hot Air Intake Mods

Re:

I will let Randy or Shane answer the questions on the turbo. From what I understand It is a one off with a promise never to ask for another. lol. The throttle body is a ported unit and will be in approximately the same place with a custom mount.

The headers, up-pipe. and downpipe are the magic in this combo, and should allow me to experiment on the hot air platform without worring about the restricitions of the exhaust.

In my post above listing mods, I left out injectors, and hot wire with new pump, and probably others I am forgetting.

The rotating assembly I have is destroked, approximately 210 cu in. has a bms crank and aries pistons. Told it had went 9.?. I am basically looking for a 11 sec street car, and seeing as the car only has 5,000 original miles it does not get out much, but I too worry about the Aluminum rods for a street car.

Re:

I will let Randy or Shane answer the questions on the turbo. From what I understand It is a one off with a promise never to ask for another. lol. The throttle body is a ported unit and will be in approximately the same place with a custom mount.

The headers, up-pipe. and downpipe are the magic in this combo, and should allow me to experiment on the hot air platform without worring about the restricitions of the exhaust.

In my post above listing mods, I left out injectors, and hot wire with new pump, and probably others I am forgetting.

The rotating assembly I have is destroked, approximately 210 cu in. has a bms crank and aries pistons. Told it had went 9.?. I am basically looking for a 11 sec street car, and seeing as the car only has 5,000 original miles it does not get out much, but I too worry about the Aluminum rods for a street car.
Where do you find a 3 inch downpipe for a hot air?

Correct, for my 84. I see he does not have them anymore. I lucked out and got mine used for a very nice price a couple years ago from a board member. They were selling for $700 at the time on gbodyparts.

I read this thread back when I first joined the forum. I've sort of forgotten about it. I have been collecting some hot air speed parts since then and aquired an intake manifold from a guy who did not know much history on it. After re-reading the description by WFO I am pretty sure I have one of these intakes. It fits the description with the open bottom and fabbed up channel down the middle.

I read this thread back when I first joined the forum. I've sort of forgotten about it. I have been collecting some hot air speed parts since then and aquired an intake manifold from a guy who did not know much history on it. After re-reading the description by WFO I am pretty sure I have one of these intakes. It fits the description with the open bottom and fabbed up channel down the middle.
Have you tried it? I’m wondering if it’s all it’s cracked up to be.

I have not. It will be a while until I am ready for it. Whoever did this thing definitely put a lot of time and effort into it. Does not look like a hack job by any means.

I have not. It will be a while until I am ready for it. Whoever did this thing definitely put a lot of time and effort into it. Does not look like a hack job by any means.
Aaron if you have pictures of it I’d love to see what it looks like on its own