Hot air hood pad

flbuick

I have a new (uninstalled) hood pad for hot air car. It has been out of the box so there is minor damage as shown in pics. I was sitting on this since I didnt want to hassle with locating a suitable box to ship it but we bought a new TV and now I have a sturdy box that I am comfortable with using to ship it. Price is $350 plus shipping. Box is 18# and measures 54x40x8 ships from 34479 so you can figure our shipping. I will deliver to Fedex or UPS
Server will not allow me to uplaod pics says the file is too large. so email me for pics so you know exactly what you are paying for. I dont need the hassles of buyer saying "I thought it was perfect"...
Thanks
Dan

I'm sure Esinger will buy this pending pic. I will let him know. First in line

Bryan

Thanks for looking out for me Bryan and Pat, however I'm going to pass on this one. If I was going to spend $350 on the GN, it'd go towards a HR swaybar.

hp1.JPG

hp2.JPG

hp3.JPG

hp4.JPG

Thanks for looking out for me Bryan and Pat, however I'm going to pass on this one. If I was going to spend $350 on the GN, it'd go towards a HR swaybar.

I gotta agree ... I just can't justify $350 for some fiber glass, even though mine is shredded, when I can get a shit load of other drivability parts for that dough.

Don't get me wrong flbuick, there is $350 in value there because we all need em and there are so few whole ones left, I personally just wouldn't be able to stomach it, haha

Someone will bite!

GLWS, TTT.

yes I thought the price was reasonable. However shipping is the killer thanks your comments

I bought one from a friend on the east coast and I live on the west coast. He still has it because it's going to cost alot to ship. I'll pick it up one day lol