hood mounted fuel pressure gauge complete kit-any interest?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Thinking about offering a complete fuel pressure gauge kit that uses our custom brackets. Any interest out there? Kit would include two 180 degree fittings, our hood bracket, black gauge pod, teflon lined braided hose, 100 psi Autometer Z series gauge OR no gauge.

Fitting would attach to the fuel rail directly, Schrader valve would have to be removed.

3 guage package would be cool. guages optional. i actually need one right now before i start putting it together myself. i'm sick this custom gnx electric gauge bullcrap i got going on. nothing is working and have blown a headgasket ...mine and the cars..lol

For the guys that want a mechanical fuel pressure gauge inside the car.......it's a big time safety issue. If something ever happens to that line, you are going to have fuel all over the place and a fire hazard.

If you want a mechanical gauge inside, you need a transducer. The line going inside the car is filled with antifreeze. I never had luck with the mechanical FP gauge hooked up to a transducer.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Mark, I would be interested as well. I haven't done it thus far because I'm too lazy and not knowledgeable enough to piece together a kit, and because the kenne bell kits are snatched up quickly when they hit the for sale forum.

For the guys that want a mechanical fuel pressure gauge inside the car.......it's a big time safety issue. If something ever happens to that line, you are going to have fuel all over the place and a fire hazard.

If you want a mechanical gauge inside, you need a transducer. The line going inside the car is filled with antifreeze. I never had luck with the mechanical FP gauge hooked up to a transducer.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

My Autometer works great & I compared it to my mechanical but its $200 plus for the guage & transducer.