Hood insulation wanted

fastdavedk

The hood insulation in my 86 T Type is looking rather shabby so looking for a replacement. Thanks.

you looking for plain Jane or you want one with symbol and script

If you want just a plain hood pad with no logos, around $165 from the dealer. I've seen a couple NOS for $500 and up, Paul Castle has about 5 different logo ones for $450

If you want just a plain hood pad with no logos, around $165 from the dealer. I've seen a couple NOS for $500 and up, Paul Castle has about 5 different logo ones for $450
When's the last time you tried to get one from the dealer? I asked a couple places and they said the pond is dried up.

There’s a dealership in Detroit that has a few of them, can’t remember which one, but my buddy showed me the dealers website Friday nite and said they have them, run the part # thru partsvoice.com and should come up somewhere

I apologize for my ignorance but who is Paul Castle and do you know how I can get a hold of him?

There’s a dealership in Detroit that has a few of them, can’t remember which one, but my buddy showed me the dealers website Friday nite and said they have them, run the part # thru partsvoice.com and should come up somewhere
Thanks for the tip. The dealers here in Texas have none anywhere in the state. Do you happen to know what the part number is and I will try that route. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the tip. The dealers here in Texas have none anywhere in the state. Do you happen to know what the part number is and I will try that route. Thanks a lot.
GM Part #25525977 MSRP $128.97 no wording
Classic Industries $34.95 no wording
Kirbans has them I believe also, no wording
I saw 1 NOS with wording $500 on facebook
Unfortunately, I think the only 1 doing script on them is Paul Castle.

Buy the 35$ one, get some contact paper and an x-acto and make a template, spray it with white paint.

JMO.