Holley pro flo intake

Stringbean

I'm in the parts gathering stage of my 5.3 turbo swap on my 87 gn and I've found the Holley pro flo intake and really like the looks of it over a fast or Vr jr and elbow. My question is will it fit under the stock hood? I will be making my own solid motor mounts and I can notch the crossmember to get the motor setting extra low of that's what it takes.

The Edelbrock Pro Flo XT fit under my twin turbo 6.0 / 4L80e. It fit by about an inch, I am also running a stock style fiberglass hood , so if your hood is a stock metal hood you might have to cut out some bracing in it for it to fit.

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know. Sorry abt calling it a holley dam night shift is a killer. I'm hoping to pick up one at ls fest in a couple weeks. What kinda mounts did you use for your swap?

I ended up using Moroso Solid frame mounts, then using polyurethane mounts for the motor side, with adapter plates. There are quite a few options available now on G body frame mounts, you will have to take off the original 3.8L frame mounts and use a SBC mount if it came from the factory with a 3.8L mount.