Holley Pro Dash

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Anyone install a Holley Pro dash yet? The 12.3 inch one. Says its 4.25 inches in viewable height and should fit behind a trimmed bezel hopefully. Can't decide if I want to get this or a new turbo?

553-111_0218302.jpg

That Holly looks nice, but I prefer the Dakota Digital dash which is made for a GN.

It has analog gauges, and Caspers has a wiring adapter which will simplify the dash wiring and retains the other items like flasher lights.

I have the pro dash, not completely installed yet, looks like the Buick dash will need to be modified a lot to fit correctly. Maybe even moving the steering column down 1/2 inch. It’s lenght is great, height is a little big. This dash is not even comparable to a Dakota dash as all the functionality just blows all others away. Records, playback, can tune Holley efi thru touchscreen dash so no need for laptop. The wiring looks like a lot of work if you integrate turn signals, high beam, etc.

Last edited:
I have the pro dash, not completely installed yet, looks like the Buick dash will need to be modified a lot to fit correctly. Maybe even moving the steering column down 1/2 inch. It’s lenght is great, height is a little big. This dash is not even comparable to a Dakota dash as all the functionality just blows all others away. Records, playback, can tune Holley efi thru touchscreen dash so no need for laptop. The wiring looks like a lot of work if you integrate turn signals, high beam, etc.

Yeah I think that is night and day from the Dakota Digital setup, both in functionality and looks IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed, I can program touch screen toggle switches and tweak the tune without plugging the laptop in. Dropping the column, should be doable with longer bolts and spacers. I have a dremel. I wonder if the bezel on the touchscreen can be clearanced over the column just a hair...

Don't forget the fuel sensor adapter, I read it can go directly into the dash and not the ECU.

A bracket will definetly have to be made, it just barely fits in the stock location and bezel. I have one as well hopefully in the next month ill get it officially mounted and going.

If someone makes a bracket to mount id love to see it as well!

That's what it looks like, has to sit really far back to clear vertically. Maybe the smaller Holley EFI ABS dash for the Gbody Monte Carlo could be adapted?

I have a guy who 3D prints bezels and brackets for the Holley dash. If someone wants to work with him to make one for a Buick let me know. You would have to be able to take some measurements and work with him on fitment.

I have a guy who 3D prints bezels and brackets for the Holley dash. If someone wants to work with him to make one for a Buick let me know. You would have to be able to take some measurements and work with him on fitment.
Nice!

Mine is finally in. Some modifications to lower steering column and still used factory instrument backing plastic, with longer bolts and spacers. Ignore the steering wheel and column, work in progress.
E84977C5-760E-4932-B368-FAF2AF6F01BB.jpeg
3C153074-5F97-4EEF-94DA-C179443A2420.jpeg

It can run off can bus, or be used as a stand alone dash. Of course can bus is much easier.

Is Anderson’s install of the dash straight up and down, or does he tilt it so you look at screen more directly.
When your in the car you actually look down toward the dash, so I used a 5/8 spacer on the bottom and let the top lean back to get more of a direct look.

Is Anderson’s install of the dash straight up and down, or does he tilt it so you look at screen more directly.
When your in the car you actually look down toward the dash, so I used a 5/8 spacer on the bottom and let the top lean back to get more of a direct look.

I am not sure. If you check out Anderson's facebook page you might be able to find some install pictures of it.