Holley HP EFI + Cruz Harness Install

Currently the learn is off in all the low throttle/rpm cells. I manually tweaked everything around town/highway to be what I wanted down low and off idle. Once you get the hang of it, seeing the AFR and adjusting fueling to suit at part throttle, its really an easy system to tweak. Like anything, only make one change at a time and see how it likes it or not.
Any way to add the pictures back to this thread ? I’m waiting for my order to come in and would love to see your pics to help me with my install.

Glad this popped back up! Thanks for putting the pics up.

I am going to be ordering my holley probably Monday. I was debating on Dominator vs HP due to IO but since I am going to go to the 12.3 prodash that adds sensor IO. There is also a CAN addon that adds more IO for less than the cost of going to a Dominator.

How did you do your fan wiring? I have dual spal fans that connect to the stock wiring but are hotwired off the battery. Guessing I will have to provide keyed power/ground and use the wire from the holley to provide the signal. Do you use a standard hotwire for the fuel pump?

Glad this popped back up! Thanks for putting the pics up.

I am going to be ordering my holley probably Monday. I was debating on Dominator vs HP due to IO but since I am going to go to the 12.3 prodash that adds sensor IO. There is also a CAN addon that adds more IO for less than the cost of going to a Dominator.

How did you do your fan wiring? I have dual spal fans that connect to the stock wiring but are hotwired off the battery. Guessing I will have to provide keyed power/ground and use the wire from the holley to provide the signal. Do you use a standard hotwire for the fuel pump?
I run a Weldon 1100 external pump. It has it's own relay, and is hooked to a manual switch and ignition trigger.

My fan is stock, and I hooked the relay to the low speed setting since I run a CAS V4 SLIC and don't need a ton of cooling usually (Fbody radiator). If I have to, I could just move the wire to the high speed side of the fan harness, or I might run a new wire to switch it on manually, or maybe I need to figure out a second wire output. IIRC, I think there is room on the HP for two fan outputs if you aren't using outputs for Holley's alky, though if you get a Cruz harness, ask first before ordering, it might be more to setting it up for Hi Lo. The software certainly can do two fan outputs for Hi Lo temp triggers when I look at that screen.

Update: tuning, there's always tuning. I have it now so the AFR's are rock steady cruising or on it part throttle. Target is say 13.8, it sits at 13.8. Barely bounces maybe 13.7, 13.9 or whatever I want the fueling to do.

Pro tip - check the base rpm table cells, ie, don't start have columns at 900 975 1000 1200 1500 1750 etc, go down lower. Kind of hard to tune when the rpm is 550 and the lowest fuel and timing cells are 900 rpm lol, also don't type cells while driving.

Anyways, Holley efi rocks. Now if I can only get my Holley Sniper tune on my 454 as solid as the Buick tune.

i know this old but awesome right up.But i sure could use your help i got the same setup hp engine harness from cruz but without the accessories where do i connect to tach signal don't have that green connector on alternator i would appreciate your help thank you.

I don't remember. I don't run any gauges, I run all electric sensors to the Holley. I run the factory stock dash like it was 1987, but with the 3.5 inch touchscreen off to the right. I just pull the log and look at what it shifted at and the boost it was running at that rpm and fuel correction. It might be an output off the HP harness? I'd have to ask Don how to wire up a tach or ask in a new thread to get more attn.

I don't remember. I don't run any gauges, I run all electric sensors to the Holley. I run the factory stock dash like it was 1987, but with the 3.5 inch touchscreen off to the right. I just pull the log and look at what it shifted at and the boost it was running at that rpm and fuel correction. It might be an output off the HP harness? I'd have to ask Don how to wire up a tach or ask in a new thread to get more attn.
thank you what screen is that

Hey what's up buddy i got the same set up as you.Wanted to know where did you connect you factory dash harness too.Im confused if you can help me i appreciated thank you.

I have read all 4 pages several times but can't find what you used your 4 inputs and outputs on?

I Think Ill use 1. output for fan 2. Posable converter lock If I go back to a locker.

and 1. ALKY PSI for one input
2. Trans Temp
Im sure I'm missing something that's why Im asking