HOLLEY EFI plug and play with CRUZ Performance engine harness for TURBO Buicks

HOLLEY EFI plug and play with CRUZ Performance engine harness for TURBO Buicks

CRUZ Performance has designed and developed a plug and play engine harness that will allow you to use the HOLLEY Dominator ecu or the HP ecu.The harness is a direct plug in for all your factory engine sensors and fuse box that will retain all your stock accesories.

The base harness is $650 and will only be sold with purchase of HOLLEY ecu from CRUZ Performance.The HOLLEY ecu gets its power and ground from 10 gauge wire that attaches at the battery.(this eliminates the voltage issues that other brand ecu's have when using adaptor boxes with faulty 30 year old wiring)

CRUZ Performance has designed and developed this harness to remove your 30+ year old weak stock cut up harness to only work with the HOLLEY smart coils (6 individual coils are needed).The HOLLEY smart coils are far superior than a stock ignition module or any replacement coil kits available for the turbo buicks.CRUZ Performance makes a hotwire smart coil harness that gets power directly form the battery.

HOLLEY Dominator or HP ecu's are self tuning with data logger and dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs.

Holley ecu's feature (may require additional parts)

* boost controller

* boost bump

* Integrated water/methanol injection control

* Integrated electronic transmission control--currently can control GM 4L60E and 4L80E (Dominator only)

Most Turbo Buicks will only need the HOLLEY HP ecu to control the basic needs of everyday daily driving.For the Turbo Buick owner that needs an extensive amount of inputs and outputs the Dominator ecu will allow for limitless combinations of options that will be able to be used as a complete data acquisition system .

contact CRUZ Performance for pricing and all options

813-399-0409

don@cruzperformance.com

cruzperformance.com

holley CRUZ Performance main  harness3.JPG

Holley CRUZ Performance main harness1.JPG

holley CRUZ Performance main harness2.JPG

Holley CRUZ Performance hotwire coils 1.JPG

Holley boost control solenoids.JPG

holley dominator ecu.jpeg

holley hp ecu.jpeg

Holley certified logo.png

cruz perormance logo with vendors.jpg

harness installed with A/C and all other accessories including power master

CRUZ Performance smart coil brackets and MSD wires

holley-harness-installed-with-coil-brackets-jpg.312557

Wow, this is a game changer, a lot of people have been wanting to go Holley....

Very interested in this setup. With the new coilpacks, is it possible to adapt the old coil pack bracket to fit the new ecm? or could you guys fab a bracket to make that work as well? Is the harness plug and play with the powermaster circuit as well? I have a vacuum setup with my car, and i would be interested to make the powermaster circuit work with my external vacuum pump with a relay...

Very interested in this setup. With the new coilpacks, is it possible to adapt the old coil pack bracket to fit the new ecm? or could you guys fab a bracket to make that work as well? Is the harness plug and play with the powermaster circuit as well? I have a vacuum setup with my car, and i would be interested to make the powermaster circuit work with my external vacuum pump with a relay...

CRUZ Performance makes the smart coil brackets to mount on the valve covers

really tight on room behind intake with wipers

Holley stock valve cover ssmart coil bracket.jpg

the power master along with all other accessories work with the CRUZ Performance harness

Holley with powermaster.jpg

Thank you