Holley Dominator Up and running!!!!!

Scott,

I have been using this thread as inspiration for my twin turbo Buick 350 EFI setup. I am using a GN cam sensor and wanted to determine if the 5v signal worked for you or if you ever went to 12volts. My car should be running next week (no turbos yet) and I am just making sure I have everything setup correctly

Attachments

• 13592431_10206554954421884_7345937553132628935_n.jpg
    13592431_10206554954421884_7345937553132628935_n.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 172
That's a clean setup! I like it!

I tried both the 5v and 12v .... Either works.

What are you using for the crank signal?

You can always send me a e-mail with your tune file.... (Must be in a Zip folder) Then attach to email.

UR50SLO@aol.com

Keep up the good work!

From 2015 Drag Week.... Since these are time trials I told him to concentrate on making consistant passes and not to worry about

The person in the other lane.

We have a 4L80 In it now with 3:27 gears... went 10.25@133mph on pump gas No alky.

~Scott

I don't know if you still check this post, but I sent you an email with a few questions. I do lots of Holley tuning. I would love to compare notes. I have been digging through the file you posted originally.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but according to Caspers, they will be releasing a harness adaptor for the Holley ecu's to the buick harness just like the one they offer for the fast ECU. They told me first qtr of 2017, mid March.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but according to Caspers, they will be releasing a harness adaptor for the Holley ecu's to the buick harness just like the one they offer for the fast ECU. They told me first qtr of 2017, mid March.

Any news on Casper holley harness?

Cal started a thread not too long ago saying they were close. They were waiting on a certain connector to come off back order so they can start production.
I search a few things including HIGHPSI
I couldn't find anything.
I have great interest in this setup.
Any info would be appreciated

Installing the Holley dominator... I have a start up file but want to make sure it's configured correctly.

I'm going to use the Holley waste spark style coils.

Running a 4L80E/ProTorque Revolution converter with lock up.
3:27 Rear gear

Planning on doing the Transbrake bump like I did in my LSX Camaro with the holley.

Should be able to do full sequential ... 3 stage Rev Limit and launch control.

Glad to share once I have it figured out...
Went 10.6@128mph on 92pump gas NO alky/Meth with 2:73 Rear gear.
Thanks!
Scott
Putting the trans control stuff aside would you consider a Holley HP EFI over the Dominator for a GN?

The HP will do everything the Dominator will do, the only difference is number of inputs and outputs.

I can get you all the harnesses and everything you need.... Can also make it plug and play if your not comfortable with the wiring end of it.
Or can help guide you through it.
Like to see more guys running this system... It's really endless what you can do!
UR50SLO@aol.com

Thanks RedSled! Drag Week 2013 was HOT!!!! 95 deg all except for the last day down in bowling green... it was down to 70 that day. We were already ROASTED by then Lol... Still a good time...
~Scott
I know this is kind of a old post but I’m getting ready to put a dominator in my turbo Buick and was wondering what harness you used ?