Holley dominator cam & crank signal

Yes

• Yes &yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jay dcpt

Installing a dominator system on my car. My question is I'm assuming I can run the factory cam and crank sensor correct? Is there a certain brand senor you guys prefer to run? Where can I purchase both crank and complete cam sensor with cap and where can I get pigtails for both to wire them in?. As always appreciate the help.

Ignore the pole bullshit at the top. For some reason it was the only way I could post.

Don Cruz has what you need.
If you aren't controlling the trans, an HP unit is much less money.

Going dominator wiring the car myself. This car is far from stock. Going to be a dedicated drag car. Cruze kit won't work for what I'm doing.

And I'm pretty sure you can't buy just a harness from him. Think you have to purchase the ECU as well.

Installing a dominator system on my car. My question is I'm assuming I can run the factory cam and crank sensor correct? Is there a certain brand senor you guys prefer to run? Where can I purchase both crank and complete cam sensor with cap and where can I get pigtails for both to wire them in?. As always appreciate the help.
On the holley if you go to top you will have to buy a faster web o2 which is necessary inmo since the processor is faster as well
At that point inmo you should be looking at coil
on plug.
Especially with all the outputs and sensors you can run.

Yes sir. Have the wide band. And cop is being installed. Any info on the original question?

I have a Dominator on my car using factory cam/crank sensors. I had Cruz make a harness for me. Works great. The CTS and IAC are also the stock units; I changed the MAT to a Rife and plumbed it in to the intake.

Thanks. Working on a program to convert a carbed ex NASCAR engine to Kinsler injection. Engine already has the interrupter ring on the crank and we have an MSD cam sensor on the shelf.