HOLIDAY DEAL - Cam Sensor Strengthening/Balancing and rebuild kits

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
HOLIDAY DEAL - Cam Sensor Strengthening/Balancing and rebuild kits. Basic or Pro kits available. PM to order

Basic kit 40-strengthens weak areas as well as balances the cam sensor assembly and include a new roll pin (See pic).

Pro kit 60 - Includes basic kit plus the extra items (see pic) to rebuild the cam sensor (as long as housing isn't too worn) including washers and bushings.

If your factory pin fails you will lose oil PSI! New cam sensors are several hundred dollars use the pro kit to rebuild your cam sensor to better than new!

Attachments

• 20180521_173734.jpg
    20180521_173734.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 150
  • 20180521_173742.jpg
    20180521_173742.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
how do you lose oil pressure if the pin fails?
The gear on end of cam sensor is connected to the cam sensor shaft which drives the oil pump and that gear is attached to the cam sensor by the weak Factory roll pin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The gear on end of cam sensor is connected to the cam sensor shaft which drives the oil pump and that gear is attached to the cam sensor by the weak Factory roll pin

Doesn't the gear itself drive the oil pump shaft - regardless if the pin is holding the gear onto the cam sensor shaft.

Doesn't the gear itself drive the oil pump shaft - regardless if the pin is holding the gear onto the cam sensor shaft.
No, the shaft itself turns it.
cb96a9240d16aca1dd9d75fc782c9c26.jpg

hmm... I need to look at this again then.

Maybe if you think of it this way.

The cam gear turns the cam sensor gear, the cam sensor gear turns the cam sensor shaft via the pin and the cam sensor shaft turns the oil pump.

Without the pin, the cam sensor gear turns, but not the cam sensor shaft or the oil pump.

I Hope this helps.