Hmmm, even trade for my GN?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Just kicking this around, want to maybe even trade my GN for this Malibu. Built by a friend and his son so know it is done right. Not even sure if he is up for it but know he really likes my GN. Big block, turbo 400, 9" rear.
200634_10150116450743005_7767475_n.jpg
3238_74390303004_1563440_n.jpg
61019_436822908004_7039886_n.jpg
Has gone 10's but streetable. Partial to the Ford Grabber blue paint as that is what my pro street 66 Chevelle was painted and inspired my friend to do a pro street Malibu in the same color and how I became friends with him. Now years later after both of us sold our pro street cars he and his son built this 275 tire car to mimic his old Malibu.

Attachments

• markbuick.jpg
    markbuick.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 351
  • gnatmoparshow.jpg
    gnatmoparshow.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
It's nice but you will get board with it quick.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice car but what would you have? Just another V-8 Chevy. Big block brute force yeah, but lacks the Buick style and turbo uniqueness. I understand the attachment to the color but would you still like the Mali-blue as much if it was a different color? Bottom line is, it is your choice but as shown by your attachment to the Grabber Blue you are at least a little sentimental. If you have any love for the Brick (and given what you've done for our community, I think you do) you will miss it when it's gone long after the pretty new face isn't so pretty anymore.

After all the minor custom work you have done to the buick, it would be a shame to trade it for the malibu. It looks great and definitely looks done right. Id still take the buick over that malibu.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Turbo 6 conversion in a lightweight Malibu would be a cool build. In that case build it up while keeping your GN. Let's go racing!!!

I been resisting the urge to build a round tube car myself so maybe you can do it for me LOL!

Next thing you know you'll be making parts for the Malibu crowd.. don't do it. Lol seriously it's 2 different cars. YoursIis good for all arpund. Ac cruise etc. That Malibu is a sat nite only car. How much would you sell your car for? Think the building is worth close to that? Doubt it. Not saying it's not nice just 2 different cara

I been resisting the urge to build a round tube car myself so maybe you can do it for me LOL!

Come on Allen, I'll help build items if you build a tube chassis car...
I'll help Mark too...either way....
I'll never get to use all the ideas I have floating around in my skull, so someone's gotta use'em...

Keep your GN and do the turbo 6 conversion in the malibu. I love how the exhaust comes out the center of the bumper and the bumper is molded for it. It would definitely move.

Not saying my friends son would even do it, but if he did I would seriously consider it, if you guys could see the detail on the build of this car you would understand. Will be up in their neck of the woods in August for a big show and party at their house afterwards.

You should see the Monte pro street car the other son is building, twin turbo LSx motor,
brett1.jpg
brett2.jpg