Hmmm, even trade for my GN?

image.jpg

Mark, forget the bling! You need to build a monster stroker engine for your GN so every time you nail it you'll be holding on for dear life and screaming like a little girl while you try to keep her straight. And once it hooks up, assuming it ever does, you can forget the little blue pill. That's what I do. Except for the little girl part.... Really.

Mark, forget the bling! You need to build a monster stroker engine for your GN so every time you nail it you'll be holding on for dear life and screaming like a little girl while you try to keep her straight. And once it hooks up, assuming it ever does, you can forget the little blue pill. That's what I do. Except for the little girl part.... Really.
Marks to old to step on it. I think he lost his muscles in his right foot. May as well trade for a mini van LOL !!!!
AG.

Update! Well the GN is now gone!

Suckers!;) Saw the Malibu in person this past weekend. Malibu owner really likes my car but told his Dad (friend of mine) that he needs to keep the Malibu since they built it together as a father / son project. No problem as was enjoying the AC in the GN on the way from the show we all attended together to their house. Gave them a little entertainment when we left their house. So will remain a part of the TB crowd for now!

I love all Malibu's especially the 78-82's. My buddy has a real nice one that has a 100% GN drivetrain and interior. Been tempted to swipe it from him. Here's a few pics...couple not that good..sorry.

Still woulda kept the GN.

Attachments

• malgn.png
    malgn.png
    10.3 MB · Views: 92
  • malgn1.png
    malgn1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 98
  • malgni.png
    malgni.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
That rumble roar when you are boosting over 17psi is just addicting and mesmerizing. NO OTHER CAR sounds like it.

I almost got suck to my stomach. Glad you kept the car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app