Hmmm, even trade for my GN?

The Bu is cool for sure. I am pretty sure you would hate yourself in a short amount of time though. Especially on the hot summer day and your going 55 on the highway with no overdrive and the windows down.

That is a really nice malibu. Would look badass with turbo 6 and all chrome under the hood.

While the Monte and the Malibu are nice, I think you would get bored with them.;) I had a Monte and the Buick is just the best G body made because they are unique . I think when I sell mine it will be for something totally different , like a Viper:eek:

No way in hell I would trade. I'm sure that car is badass, but like others have said, the novelty will wear off the first time you have to drive it on the fwy for any length or in the heat. Plus, as others have said, it will have nowhere near as much of a cool factor as your GN at car shows. Hang onto your GN. I predict that these things are going to shoot up in value 10 years from now.

New guy here, just being honest I would say I would be on the fence. If the Malibu had great street manners and force fed somehow-I would probably be all over it.

Most may not know but Mark had one of the most bad ass pro street cars in the early 90's. I'm sure he misses that car and would like get some of that excitement back. I still think he would get bored with it.
AG.

It looks pretty sharp. Bet it can pass anything but a gas station. Stick with the GN.

Bigger picture here,:Dif Mark looses interest in the GN , we could loose a vendor for our beloved GN's:( Keep the GN;)

Mark you have one of the nicest GN's in the country. Quit spending on it and take that money and buy the other car. Problem solved.

Don't do it, Mark your car Is badass, think of all the countless hrs it's taken you to get it where it is today, that said think of the countless hrs it'll take you to get the Malibu where you want it, and it still won't be your GN, just an example , I had a guy a few weeks ago at a local show offer his 68 chevelle ss clone as an even trade for my GN, mind you his chevelle has been one of my dream cars way before I had or even dreamed of having my GN, also his car was Nice all around except for the
color, and in all reality still worth more than my car, even being a clone

While the Monte and the Malibu are nice, I think you would get bored with them.;) I had a Monte and the Buick is just the best G body made because they are unique . I think when I sell mine it will be for something totally different , like a Viper:eek:

Actually sort of bored now.

Don't do it, Mark your car Is badass, think of all the countless hrs it's taken you to get it where it is today, that said think of the countless hrs it'll take you to get the Malibu where you want it, and it still won't be your GN, just an example , I had a guy a few weeks ago at a local show offer his 68 chevelle ss clone as an even trade for my GN, mind you his chevelle has been one of my dream cars way before I had or even dreamed of having my GN, also his car was Nice all around except for the
color, and in all reality still worth more than my car, even being a clone

My Buick was easy to do. Bought with 4700 miles in 95 and just bolt parts on it. Nothing compared to what I did with my Chevelle, 3 separate builds over the 19 years I owned it.

I hear ya, sounds like a nice chevelle any old posts or pics of it?...Mike

I think the color has you nostagic for your old Chevelle. Kind of like seeing an old girlfriend and remembering the first time you...