hi from ontario

poncho

hi,figured id'e reintroduce myself since i'ts been a while since i been here!.paul from around sudbury-north bay area.as an original owner of an '87 gn,i've had a love-hate relationship with this car.i guess i' m not the only one.now i just want to put the car on the road reliably and enloy it.i still have the original shitty paint job that buick gave us.my best time is 12.10@115mph..i have a question about intercoolers but i will read the appropriate forum for the answer if i'ts there..also a member of GSCA since '88.thanks and will start seaching for stuff..good weekend to all

Welcome back. :)
We're still here plugging away on keeping these things running strong.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Hello. Barrie Ontario here...heater core blew a leak this weekend, but I enjoy the love hate relationship..mostly love...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Barrie Ontario here...heater core blew a leak this weekend, but I enjoy the love hate relationship..mostly love...

If you have A/C. Before you dig into the heater core make sure you check the A/C drain line. My friends car just last week had water dripping onto the passenger side floor. He thought it was his heater core but it was from the AC. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip....I'll check it all before I dig in. I actually have coolant leaking right at the firewall...haven't had time to look into it more...thanks again!

One sure sign that it's a heater core leak is if it smells like maple syrup in the car. :(

hi,figured id'e reintroduce myself since i'ts been a while since i been here!.paul from around sudbury-north bay area.as an original owner of an '87 gn,i've had a love-hate relationship with this car.i guess i' m not the only one.now i just want to put the car on the road reliably and enloy it.i still have the original shitty paint job that buick gave us.my best time is 12.10@115mph..i have a question about intercoolers but i will read the appropriate forum for the answer if i'ts there..also a member of GSCA since '88.thanks and will start seaching for stuff..good weekend to all

There is another Canadian in Windsor, he is selling the biggest GN1 front mount intercooler, all pipes hoses and clamps for 450$ canadian, it's on the turbo Buick owners of southern Ontario Facebook page.