Hi everyone! Just purchased 270

TuxedoblackZ

Hi! I was recently able to purchase #270 from a friend of mine. He had it for around 11 years. The last time he had it out of the garage was about 10 years ago. The car was very dusty but overall in extremely good condition. 30k miles, all original paint and interior. Tons of documentation...original MSRP, original bill of sale, books, jacket in original box and has never been out of plastic, day of delivery pics with original owner.. neat stuff. The only thing I have to do is install new bumper fillers. The originals are just too cracked and brittle to save.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    761 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 417
It's certainly in better hands. Don't know how anyone can let a GNX end up like that.

It's certainly in better hands. Don't know how anyone can let a GNX end up like that.
Thanks.. yes it is cleaning up really well. He also had a Blue/Blue Turbo T with T tops he had purchased from original owner with 21000 miles and a 2 owner GN with 22000 miles. I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase all 3 from him. They are all extremely original very nice cars

Welcome.....you did a nice job cleaning her up....looks like it went to a good home.

Well bought then! They'll only go up in value.

Congrats!

Just make sure you enjoy it! Too many of these end up collecting dust! Here is a pick of GNX 163 today at Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio picking up some parts!

Attachments

• IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 220
Congrats, Your GNX looks great. I'm definitely jealous. In the process of replacing my GN rear bumper fillers too , think I'm going with SpoolFool's 1 piece rear filler.

I went with spool fool fillers, both front and the 1 piece rear. I picked up the rear via Richard Clark, it was painted by Mike Ruberg at his shop. Looks great!

Congrats, Your GNX looks great. I'm definitely jealous. In the process of replacing my GN rear bumper fillers too , think I'm going with SpoolFool's 1 piece rear filler.
Thank you! It really is an awesome car! The front fillers had a small crack and once I drove it they just fell apart. I got mine from Kirban.

Congratulations! I have a driver, as well, with 24k mikes. Fun car to drive!! You'll definitely enjoy taking it for a spin.