Hey SW Brothers and Sisters, I'm back!!

turbotroy

Hey All, I'm Troy. When I first got back into TR's, in 2012, I was living in Casa Grande working at Intel as a pipefitter. I've been on tour building pharmaceutical plants in the SE zone since.
As of this Monday, I'm back in the SW zone in Tucson, possibly permanently if this job works out!
Wassup and going on here?
I'll be at the track on Sunday just to observe, but since I left I have 3 of these things, and they each serve a particular purpose.
I met Nick and Brent before I left, Cruzn 57 while picking up the Limited, and finally met Poppa Lou and Spoolfool and Turbo T Guy!
Look forward to getting together and hanging out!

Last edited:
Troy,
Glad to have you back. The big Bates show is about two months away. A bunch of people from AZ come out for that. Hope to see you there. We'll be posting details this weekend on it. How's the car running?

Happy Spooling.
Mike B.

Welcome back... hope to See you at bates 2017

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Troy,
Glad to have you back. The big Bates show is about two months away. A bunch of people from AZ come out for that. Hope to see you there. We'll be posting details this weekend on it. How's the car running?

Happy Spooling.
Mike B.
Hey Mike! I have Bates on my calender and looking forward to it and meeting more of the folks out here.
Rosie is running well, with all the improvements I need to completely upgrade the fuel system, and get my alky pump rebuilt before I do much more playing with it.
Cheers!
Welcome back... hope to See you at bates 2017

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Hey Boost231! I'll be there! You wouldn't recognize Rosie these days!:D

Yeah hes back after getting run out of N. Carolina for molesting Richard Clark's sheep !

If you guys don't believe me call Mr. Clark he will verify the accuracy of this outrageous conduct and How he was caught in the act substantially chased off the property with a 12 gauge holding on to his pants at the same time.

While @ BG last yr, someone said Lou was conducting an "after hrs" "SSS" w/ some of the local BG sheep...Maybe, that's where Troy got "trained"???
I also heard that Scot, Coach, Darrell, and some others attended. It's reported, that Scot was bitchin, cause his had burrs in her tail!

Damn! I'm going to BG next year! I mean don't get me wrong, local sheep are ok. I'm just trying to see what else it out there.

Damn! I'm going to BG next year! I mean don't get me wrong, local sheep are ok. I'm just trying to see what else it out there.
It's been reported that Lou also has a herd of goats, there...Who knows, you could be one of Lou's goat ropers!

Welcome back, Troy!

No need for you to worry about "company" now that you're back out west.

Lou's been rumored to have a secret stash of tight little mutton buckets somewhere in the Palm Springs area.....So you are covered.

About a week before Bates, Lou has been known to secretly "slide" a couple of his favorite gals into the petting zoo while stashing the innocent zoo lambs at his secret facility, unbeknownst to the operators at Bates. This happens deep in the night when no prying eyes are about.......

He then sneaks them back out the following Tuesday.

During the Bates event Lou is well known for "disappearing" for 45 minutes to an hour two or three times in the day.....

But of course, this is pure conjecture........ and I could be wrong. :confused:

Last edited: