hesitation

1BadassGN

hey guys my GN has just developed a issue. it seems to be getting worse...

its like when you come from a stop, and lightly accel. the car like hesitates and the 02 milivolts go to like super low numbers like 039,060 and then it straightens out right away. same deal if your cruising at like 40 and lightly press the gas itll hesistate then go and 02 milivolts drop bad.

no codes.

I am looking for answers on this also. I can give 1/4 throttle and hesitation "fairly harsh" i let off and go back into it and its fine....only does in 1st or 2nd gear and not all the time.

Need to get an idea of what your BLM"s are doing. If there are large swings in BLM, you can get things like this.
Also, if you are using an old stock MAF, I've seen them lose response speed.

Eric

Another guy hear had a similar problem he replaced alot things and it ended up being the TPS sensor.Go to the TPS setting on your scanmaster and with the engine off key on slowly push down on the gas and see if the voltage goes up consistantly to I beleive is 4.4-4.8 volts at WOT,its worth a shot,ikle.

BLMs arnt changing ALOT but normal. changes. and idk how old the MAF is might be a few years old or like 15 years old not sure my idle AF is 7-8 at idle.

bl is about 122

just got my AEM wideband installed today.

now i noticed that even with the wideband when the car has this "hesitation" even the wideband goes to 16.0 and then well past it shows " --- "

Since it's a new problem, possibilities:

TPS
MAF went bad, also look inside to make sure screen didn't fall out
Fuel pressure changed
Cam sensor moved
O2 went bad (probably not if BLM's are good)

Since it's a new problem, possibilities:

TPS
MAF went bad, also look inside to make sure screen didn't fall out
Fuel pressure changed
Cam sensor moved
O2 went bad (probably not if BLM's are good)

blms are good fuel is good maf readings seem to be ok and TPS seems to read ok. might need to get a powerlogger to see the problem

ok so i redid all my grounds cleaned them and regrounded them tight, lined up all fittings and clamps and made sure FP was right and i test drove still the same

so i took the DENSO POS out and put my old ac delco one in no more hesitation AT ALL.

getting alot of KNR :*(

I had a lot of A/F issues including KR that I couldnt quite lick until I replaced my MAF. I had a "new" refurb and it did not do the trick. Got an original OEM to use until my GEN 2 and LT1 show up.