Headlight buckets

Calven Little

Hi everyone it has been some time since i have been on here so I hope someone can help me with my issue . The problem I have with my car is a hesitation
when the engine gets hot , so if I went for a drive the car is fine but once the engine heats up and I come to a red light or stop sign and start to go that
Is when I get the hesitation . To me it seems to happen between 1st And 2nd gear once that happens I don't have a problem with the car even when I step on it.
The guys on a forum I was reading said they were having some of the same issues as i was, and they said it was the cam senor. So if anyone has had this problem with there car any ideas would help thanks in advance. Also one more thing this has been going on for at least 3 years so the car has been driven very little and my mechanics thought it was my transmission which it is not because I just had a shift kit put in.
Thanks

Hi everyone it has been some time since i have been on here so I hope someone can help me with my issue . The problem I have with my car is a hesitation
when the engine gets hot , so if I went for a drive the car is fine but once the engine heats up and I come to a red light or stop sign and start to go that
Is when I get the hesitation . To me it seems to happen between 1st And 2nd gear once that happens I don't have a problem with the car even when I step on it.
The guys on a forum I was reading said they were having some of the same issues as i was, and they said it was the cam senor. So if anyone has had this problem with there car any ideas would help thanks in advance. Also one more thing this has been going on for at least 3 years so the car has been driven very little and my mechanics thought it was my transmission which it is not because I just had a shift kit put in.
Thanks
Could be the ignition module failing when hot I have seen it happen. Or the fuel pressure is dropping off, even a vacuum leak many things .